Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am a long time reader of this forum but only just signed up!! I been watching a few vids on the internet of wrestling and saw that the undertaker and Brock had some heat with each other! Just wanted to know where it all started! can anybody help me out

·
Aggressively White
6,238 Posts
Taker didn't like the way WWE basically made Lesnar's career and he fucked off to the NFL and the UFC, then only returned for more money. Considering he beat Hogan, Taker, Rock, Angle, Cena, Big Show cleanly, it was clear they were priming him to be the top guy.

·
Suplex City
2,415 Posts
Taker didn't like the way WWE basically made Lesnar's career and he fucked off to the NFL and the UFC, then only returned for more money. Considering he beat Hogan, Taker, Rock, Angle, Cena, Big Show cleanly, it was clear they were priming him to be the top guy.
Source? Because the heat happened before Brock returned.

When Brock left and started becoming a name in UFC Taker started talking shit about how he could beat Brock to a mutual friend. This friend went and told Brock so Brock told the friend anytime he'd take him on. The friend relayed the msg to Taker leading to Taker confronting Brock at UFC with "you wanna do it" which was completley unprofessional if you ask me. Dude just got done with a fight and you wanna come try and start shit.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Taker/Brock at WM 30 > Taker/Cena WM 30

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
-Lesnar left the WWE when he hadn't even peaked, he was like 26.
-Taker put Lesnar over, and Lesnar was supposed to give Taker his win, but never did, and left.
-Taker said "You wanna do it" to Lesnar, after Lesnar was done playing punching bag for Cain Velasquez.

This is all I know. I do wanna know more though.

·
Aggressively White
6,238 Posts
Source? Because the heat happened before Brock returned.

When Brock left and started becoming a name in UFC Taker started talking shit about how he could beat Brock to a mutual friend. This friend went and told Brock so Brock told the friend anytime he'd take him on. The friend relayed the msg to Taker leading to Taker confronting Brock at UFC with "you wanna do it" which was completley unprofessional if you ask me. Dude just got done with a fight and you wanna come try and start shit.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I'm pretty sure it stemmed from the fact that Lesnar was meant to do clean jobs before he left e.g. returning the favour v Undertaker.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
I don't think Brock Lesnar has ever tried facing people who were bigger and taller than him before.

Look at Lesnar/Carwin fight.. never thought Brock would get cornered by someone who is about his size.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts