Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you guys think have some really underrated or unnoticed entrance themes?

Personally, Christian's has stuck out to me. Especially with that slight intro and then "...Go!" I feel like that's one of those songs that actually sends some electricity through the crowd and not just because it's Christian.

Anyone else?

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
I hear a lot of people calling Orton's theme crap, but I think it's great.
Jack Swagger has one of the best in the WWE imo.

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
Who do you guys think have some really underrated or unnoticed entrance themes?

Personally, Christian's has stuck out to me. Especially with that slight intro and then "...Go!" I feel like that's one of those songs that actually sends some electricity through the crowd and not just because it's Christian.

Anyone else?
Christian's "at last" theme.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Del Rio's theme. People out here hate Del Rio so much, they even bash his theme. :fpalm. But it's a great theme and it fits well with his gimmick.

Also, Ryder's theme. If you just listened to it and paid attention to lyrics, you'd see it's fits Ryder to a TEE. It's pretty good.

·
The Man
25,723 Posts

pretty generic but i just always loved this theme. Hated they lost it when the Hart Dynasty was fromed and after they broke up. This theme is my freaking alarm clock lol. Just an amazing generic theme which i would take over others with actual artists. Oh yeah Drew Macs first theme was great too i have that on my phone

·
SAL
2,203 Posts
Mankind's separate entrance and exit themes might have been the best match of theme to gimmick ever.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
another goodie or should i say greatie

·
Registered
61 Posts
So many good ones already posted on here. I really like Gangrel's and Goldust's themes.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Please bring back Heel Doink. This and PG would work, would creep the shit out of kids.

Reactions: thunderblood
1 - 20 of 43 Posts