Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's the point in closing the rp'ing threads in BTB?! just because you have your own little e-fed going so what i mean LOW was made before OEW and it was not the first WWO was(A-Dust you're wrong!)
all i'm saying is there was no point in that and i for one am not joining up with OEW!

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Good, nobody wants you to join OEW. You're little BTB e-fed sucks, so go make your own site if you want to keep it running. Boo fucking Hoo.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey you call yourself the king of your world well why don't you go home then you son of a bitch!

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I am home. How else do you think I can post here?

N

·
0 Posts
I told A-Dust to close them because Be The Booker is not a fucking e-fed, moron, which is what your title will be if you break the rules. (Like reposting the locked thread.)

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
R.I.P Legends of Wrestling. You were the best E-Fed going and I am quitting OEW because I don't think that it is fun anymore. LoW is, was and always will be the best. Reopen it up, please.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Old Skool said:
what's the point in closing the rp'ing threads in BTB?! just because you have your own little e-fed going so what i mean LOW was made before OEW and it was not the first WWO was(A-Dust you're wrong!)
all i'm saying is there was no point in that and i for one am not joining up with OEW!
1) Be the Booker is a BOOKING forum, and I think I was quite fair with the amount of spam going on in the thread (LOW), which I was continually having to deleate.
2) It doesn't matter which has been going longer. Mick McManus has been wrestling longer than Rene Dupree, but it doesn't mean McManus is the WWE champion.
3) OEW is W-Es official e-fed, join it or shut it.
4) I couldn't give a monkeys what the first one was called, because they were all spam anyway.
5) Yes there is a point, because it's a booking forum. Plus I should have locked them when they first surfaced but I was fair to let them go onto until today when I PM'd Nitemare.
6) So what if your not joining OEW? Just don't post another E-Fed in the Booker forum.

A-Dust

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
OMG...This is only the second time I've ever heard A-Dust bitch slap someone.

You should be very proud Old Skool, you must be a very special pratt for A-Dust to slap you down.
:)

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
hehe a feud about an e-fed? C'mon, grow up. Who gives a fuck anyway...

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
They are are a fad in the first place so why get all bitchy about it

I was in one but i got bored..NWA rage it was pretty good at first..but I grew out of it..and In time I know you will :D

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Damn, this is really unbelievable.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts