Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now a small amount of you know I haven't been very well over the last couple of days, and I've been feeling really bad in one way or another. So I decided to sit down and attempt to do something...anything. I didn't have a set idea on a theme, I just started. About 30-45 mins later I was finished. Problem is I don't know where the fuck it came from, maybe it was in my subconcious. I think it's one of the best things I've done, but most of you might not like it...

·
Registered
217 Posts
¸What is the picture supposed to be?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you read what I wrote, you'd know I didn't try and pull anything off. It wasn't meant to look good, I just did things as they came to me.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Nice. It is one of your best you've made. All I'll say is I would've colored the stains something different. It looks like every n00bs computer screen approximately 30 seconds after their visit to the Women forums. :eek:

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
^^^ Ultimate nOOb SlaM

Nice work though Spammers, just sickens me you did all that in roughly a half hour, and it took me double that to make my sig banner. :no:

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
You'll see you can do alot more in alot less time as you progress in Photoshop. Sometimes I spend hours on some things, but usually only because I'm experimenting with countless different ways and ideas as I go along. But other projects I know what I'm doing and know what I want to create, so it takes less time.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Shaman
¸What is the picture supposed to be?
I haven't a clue, but I would probably go for death. As I said, I just started doing a background, and added stuff as it came to me.

Originally posted by I_AM_SlaM
Nice work though Spammers, just sickens me you did all that in roughly a half hour, and it took me double that to make my sig banner. :no:
I suppose I should take that as a compliment. If I was much better than I am now, I'd have probably spent more time trying to make it even better. But I was pleased with what I got.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
5 Card Trick said in post #1 :
Now a small amount of you know I haven't been very well over the last couple of days, and I've been feeling really bad in one way or another. So I decided to sit down and attempt to do something...anything. I didn't have a set idea on a theme, I just started. About 30-45 mins later I was finished. Problem is I don't know where the fuck it came from, maybe it was in my subconcious. I think it's one of the best things I've done, but most of you might not like it...

The moral of the story, OZ, is "don't fuck with GP", even more so when you're wrong.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts