Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as I stopped watching TNA after the kurt angle vs samoa joe feud a while ago, and now trying to get back into watching it. I have a question, how was the main event mafia defeated? They seemed like an unstoppable group of wrestlers kurt, book, nash, sting, steiner etc.

·
Registered
22,853 Posts
Seeing as I stopped watching TNA after the kurt angle vs samoa joe feud a while ago, and now trying to get back into watching it. I have a question, how was the main event mafia defeated? They seemed like an unstoppable group of wrestlers kurt, book, nash, sting, steiner etc.
They weren't clear cut defeated. They simply had a losing streak, lost their titles, on member left TNA and Angle went face. They simply just broke appart.

·
Banned
306 Posts
Sorry for hijacking the thread, but could someone give me an explination of immortal and all this jazz going on?

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Sorry for hijacking the thread, but could someone give me an explination of immortal and all this jazz going on?
Basically...

Its a group masterminded by Eric Bischoff and Hogan who fooled Dixie into signing away the company to them. They screwed over Angle and Anderson at BFG and now Jeff Hardy is the champion who's the leader of 'Immortal'. Jeff Jarrett and Abyss are part of the group with also Fourtune added in. They currently run TNA and flock their dominance.

Thats about it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Booker T left, Angle turned face, Steiner still rocked the MEM t-shirts for a bit while he fueded with Lashley and then it disappeared.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Jeff Hardy is the champion who's the leader and Abyss are part of the group .
weirdly ironic considering the hardcore brawls these guys had back 05

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Angle disbanded it after his face turn. And ever since BFG '09 he is TNA's top babyface.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts