Wrestling Forum banner

721 - 740 of 751 Posts

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,366 Posts
^ Don't be :lol. Play to win man :). You made your best play for you thinking Jigsaw was the SK :draper2

Also at the time of shooting you Sylar I had Big Man as town and thought he would watch Curry. Once you flipped I thought Big Man was scum though I wavered a few times due to it being super obvious Rop3 was a sacrifice

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
Is the section HEALED? :drose
Well I asked the gang if I had their support for my game when the time came and they basically told me to fuck off so :draper2

this was a fun little game tho for sure

·
Town Savior
1,805 Posts
Town status: Saved

Well played guys. I guess the Jigsaw theory was right about it being either LW/Gambit. Did not expect Gambit at all for some reason. This end-game was super hard for my brain, I contemplated shooting every single person at one point as a swerve.

Also shout-out LethalWeapon who pinned almost all the scum yet doesn't even get a honorable mention while Odo gets an MVP for some reason :hmmm

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #732
Lethal copied odo’s List for the most part lol, plus Odo was the one that actually got the first one lynched which exposed Rop3 and had junk as a red too

Having good reads is cool but you gotta do something about it lol. He was a part of the Rop3 lynch which is cool but Rop3 was already a dead man. He pushed magic and peter after that :draper2

Not that lethal didn’t play well, because he definitely did. But comparing Lethal’s performance with odo’s is laughable lel

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #733
He also wanted to lynch lawls despite all the evidence against lawls being scum

He also randomly claimed for no reason at night despite talking down to lawls for claiming when there was a wagon on him :heston

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
I was surprised you shot at Gambit instead of Jigsaw, tbh.

If Gambit had been the SK, you would have confirmed Jigsaw.
I wasn't aiming to kill the SK though and was pretty confident it wasn't gambit. thought lawls was more likely tbh. I'm not sure if there was a way I could've won anyway so I don't feel too bad.

·
1,927 Posts
Town status: Saved

Well played guys. I guess the Jigsaw theory was right about it being either LW/Gambit. Did not expect Gambit at all for some reason. This end-game was super hard for my brain, I contemplated shooting every single person at one point as a swerve.

Also shout-out LethalWeapon who pinned almost all the scum yet doesn't even get a honorable mention while Odo gets an MVP for some reason :hmmm
:heston

·
Town Savior
1,805 Posts
Sorry for ruining the circle-jerk.

Posting a list on D1 which happened to have scum members then dying N1 isn't MVP-worthy. It's retarded :lmao

I wasn't saying LethalWeapon should be the MVP. I'm saying he called out the same people but didn't get any credit while Odo gets the MVP for one day phase. There are other obvious candidates (Gambit for example who played very well and only lost due to a cross-fire), it shits on the players who actually survived and played well throughout the game.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #737
He actually got scum lynched tho :swaggyp

Literally all the other scum that got caught did so due to the wagon and lynch created by Odo on D1. Rop3 tried to save him and couldn’t because of how good the case was and exposed himself. He was then a dead man that tried a gambit that fell flat and led to not only junk looking bad (due to acting weird around both wagons) but also gambit figuring out big man at the end.

If gambit or nobody gets lynched on D1 here then what do you think happens?

·
1,927 Posts
Sorry for ruining the circle-jerk.

Posting a list on D1 which happened to have scum members then dying N1 isn't MVP-worthy. It's retarded :lmao

I wasn't saying LethalWeapon should be the MVP. I'm saying he called out the same people but didn't get any credit while Odo gets the MVP for one day phase. There are other obvious candidates (Gambit for example who played very well and only lost due to a cross-fire), it shits on the players who actually survived and played well throughout the game.
Only one thing thats retarded here m8

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
I’m not even Odo’s biggest fan when it comes to post game shenanigans, but his work in that one phase alone laid the groundwork for the rest of the game. His case on Rugrat was so thorough it exposed most of his teammates. Town doesn’t win without Odo being the man on day 1.

721 - 740 of 751 Posts