701 - 720 of 751 Posts

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #702
Final Day 4 Vote Count

Lethal (2) - Retep, Jigsaw
RetepAdam. (4) - Lethal, Big Man, Lawls, Gambit

RetepAdam. was strung up with an eleventh hour swing...

Congratulations, you are Number Five, Umbrella Academy aligned!

Role: 2x Commuter

You’re an absolute mad cunt that got stuck in the future for over 30 years until you started working for the commission to ensure timeline integrity. When you went back to your family, you somehow ended up being a 58 year old man trapped inside a 13 year old’s body. Creepy. You can also jump through time and space pretty much whenever you want.

Twice at night, you may PM me and leave the game for the night, rendering you unable to be targeted by the vast majority of night actions.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

It is now Night 4. You have 16 hours.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #706
FYI if everyone wants to get their shit in fairly quickish and make a post in the thread, we can get a quick turn around.

·
How you doin?
2,879 Posts
Poyser used a 2 shot commuter as town in one of his games, 3 shot seemed a stretch to be town like Retep claimed. Not sure why he lied about the number of shots he had :lol

·
Registered
433 Posts
I'd done so well, only to screw myself in the end when it was so important. It's the ghost of MCU haunting me again. Can't wait to read my being roasted in the QT. Sorry Retep, and town, for my shit read but I didn't want to be the townie who fell on the rope.

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
I’m assuming scum will kill me. SK should try to kill scum if they’re smart as you want that kill taken out. if you kill scum you just need one mislynch to win but you need to take out the mafia kill before the next night phase. you have 2 chances. tonight and the lynch tomorrow.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #716
Night 4

LethalWeapon was deaded.

Congratulations, you are Pogo, Umbrella Academy aligned!

Role: Vanilla Townie

A really minor side character, I couldn’t even find a gif with you in it. You’re basically the monkey butler. You also lied a little bit.

You don’t have a role this game

Big Man also got got.

Congratulations, you are The Handler, Apocalypse aligned!

Role: 2x Watcher, 2x Rolecop

You are the head honcho of The Commission, the entity that is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the timeline and ensuring that things happen as they’re supposed to throughout time. Your main job is to ensure the apocalypse happens as it should. As the boss of such an organisation, you pretty much know everything.

Twice during night, you may target a player and discover everybody that visited them that night.

Also twice during night, you may target a player and find out their role.

You cannot use both of these roles on the same night.

QT: :brodgers

You win when the Apocalypse controls the majority or nothing can stop that from happening.

Gambit was also eradicated.

Congratulations, you are Harold Jenkins, Harold Jenkins aligned!

Role: Serial Killer, Investigation Immune, 2x Motivator

You were a bit of a nerdy kid who was born on the same day as the Umbrella Academy kids, but were completely unremarkable. As a form of escapism from your abusive father, you liked to pretend you were one of them until Sir Reginald Hargreeves shamed you in public when you tries to pose with them. This gave you a deep seeded hatred for the Umbrella Academy and you vowed to bring them down from the inside. After making Vanya fall in love with you and killing a few people along the way, you’re now helping her unlock her power and feeding her dislike for the rest of her family. You’re indirectly responsible for the apocalypse.

As the serial killer, each night you may choose a player to kill.

Because of your great fake identity of Leonard Peabody that you use to be Vanya’s boyfriend, you will show up as Umbrella Academy aligned under investigation.

As someone that showed a great gift by motivating Vanya to discover her true powers, twice this game you may target a player and they will get an extra shot of their role. If you target somebody without a role then there will be no effect and you will lose your shot. If you target someone that is out of shots, they will be considered vanilla in this instance and will not gain a new shot.

You win when you are the last one standing or nothing can stop that from happening.

TOWN WIN! :hb

Your survivors:

Congratulations, you are Klaus Hargreeves/Number Four, Umbrella Academy aligned!

Role: Mason, Ben Vote Controller

You are the classic campy gay dude of the group that can also conjure dead people as ghosts. Your conjured your brother Ben, who died, and he is constantly living with you and will be your mason partner during this game.

As Ben isn’t really there and can only be seen by you, you will control his vote and can place it wherever you want. It does not have to go on the same person you’re voting for.

Congratulations, you are Luther Hargreeves/Number One, Umbrella Academy aligned!

Role: 2x Vigilante

After suffering an accident that made everything below your head become the body of a gorilla, you are the brute force of the academy. They also look to you to lead, therefore you must sometimes make decisions and take things into your own hands.

Twice at night, you may PM me the name of a player and they will be killed.

MVP: @Odo;
HM: @Death Rider;
HM: @Big Man;

I’m aware others could’ve gotten some too. Junk’s N1 usage was clutch, Jigsaw is unlucky and some will probably say should get one over Big Man with the Junk shot but on balance I think the ones I’ve given are the correct ones. Odo completely broke the game and set town on the path to victory. Nailed scum D1 and then had 2 more in his sights on N1. Gambit played very well and almost won if not for big man thinking Jigsaw was the SK at the end. Big man played well and brought it back closer than it ever looked like being.

Thanks for playing everyone!

Mason QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/DnkpUw3UNd5
SK QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/rYaUUNGMADi
Mafia QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/UwppygqenPA
Dead QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/GueSSHPMeZjPt
Mod QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/fNtrGPdBthsH

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,366 Posts
ARRRGH I kind of thought that might happen. GG town. Big Man played really well

OK my theory was wrong but I was right on Big Man.

701 - 720 of 751 Posts