Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
I knew UMB had a band but I didn't think they'd ever really do anything. I'm probably gonna check out the EP. He seems to have decent music tastes and if his sound is inspired by any of those bands it should be good.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,696 Posts
Checked their artists and Dying Fetus is the only band I know. All of their bands either look like ******* bands or bands that ******** would listen to.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Checked their artists and Dying Fetus is the only band I know. All of their bands either look like ******* bands or bands that ******** would listen to.
Outside with a beard means ******* apparently. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
if you've never heard of Pig Destroyer that's your own fault.

like I'm not really into any of this stuff but I've heard of about a third of those bands (and seen one live, they were the worst thing I've ever seen though).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Relapse has been around forever, and is a very well known label in the genre's they distribute. UMB is probably stoked to be signed with such a great label.

·
Registered
11 Posts
This is amazing news! On the same label with Red Fang, Cough, Baroness and Windhand?? Talk about an amazing possible tour line up! I'm not a fan of his vegitarian/vegan preachiness but never-the-less he is awesome to watch in the ring and I wear his shirt proudly whenever I can.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts