trying to recapture there x division glory
who will be bound for glory

Who do you think will win this match ?
who do you want to win this match ?

i think hardy/manik will....they think hardy will further elevate the division
or they want to give manik a huge push and rub

i Want joe hardy or aries
Joe ...he would be great...this opens the door for the new fueds
helps this excuse for the x divison trnasition back to the old one that put tna on the map
scraps weight limits it about no limits

hardy ...as a fresh x champ may actually increase the championships prominence and prestige

aries well he's the gmtel
same reasons as joe
What ever happens with aries him and kenny king should fued after this

·
Registered
388 Posts
I think Hardy's going to win because he is the only one with no direction. Maybe he will have a feud with Sabin and Manik!

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
Who I think will win: Manik (They seem hell bent on pushing the guy and what better way than this?)

Who should win: Austin Aries

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I don't like how Joe was thrown into this, K. King would have made more sense..but at least Joe is on the card.

·
Registered
851 Posts
It's kind of interesting; for a while now people have said the X division doesn't mean much. Yet here we have this match with 5 people and only the current champ hasn't been a world champion.

·
Banned
3,977 Posts
I think Hardy's going to win because he is the only one with no direction. Maybe he will have a feud with Sabin and Manik!
The guy with Hardy plastered in is avatar and sig and has his favourite as Hardy dubs Hardy to win. At least be honest, you think Hardy is going to win because you want him to win. Don't give a bs reason because Joe has had no direction for a long time.

·
Banned
117 Posts
This SHOULD definitely be the longest match of the night. I'll give this match at least 30 minutes, considering all the big names involved.

·
Banned
117 Posts
fucking stupid match

tna shouldn't be wasting their biggest draw on the x division
I agree that somehow it adds prestige back to the X-Division Title, but guys like Joe and Aries have already graduated from that division which kinda devalues their status. I'm fine with Hardy and Sabin though, to keep their feud going.

·
Registered
388 Posts
The guy with Hardy plastered in is avatar and sig and has his favourite as Hardy dubs Hardy to win. At least be honest, you think Hardy is going to win because you want him to win. Don't give a bs reason because Joe has had no direction for a long time.
If you believe it or not, I would prefer Hardy to lose the match and leave TNA just because I think he is too good for TNA, he should come back to WWE IMO! Yes, I really love Jeff Hardy but that's not the reason I see him winning, he is TNA's biggest draw with Hogan gone! Only because I'm a Hardy fan it doesn't mean I have no other reasons to see him winning! :ex:

·
Registered
851 Posts
I agree that somehow it adds prestige back to the X-Division Title, but guys like Joe and Aries have already graduated from that division which kinda devalues their status. I'm fine with Hardy and Sabin though, to keep their feud going.
I think TNA are trying to go back to the days where someone being world champ then X division champ a couple of months later isnn't a shocking thing.

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts
It's actually kinda like if Cena wins at Hell in the Cell. Hardy is a name guy and is on TV every week. Giving Hardy the belt would help out the division. Same with Aries & (sort of) Joe.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
I think this is acutely the right direction to take rhis belt finally. It should he about competitive high impact intense techincal wrestling.and is a belt you want and want to keep.can lead to a world title.anyone should be able to win it.remember when dough williams had the belt, he was so good and cimpetitive.

That's how you build a belt with value and meaning. Not abiut flip flops which can be added to any division anyways

·
Banned
117 Posts
If you believe it or not, I would prefer Hardy to lose the match and leave TNA just because I think he is too good for TNA, he should come back to WWE IMO! Yes, I really love Jeff Hardy but that's not the reason I see him winning, he is TNA's biggest draw with Hogan gone! Only because I'm a Hardy fan it doesn't mean I have no other reasons to see him winning! :ex:
I would LOVE Hardy to return to WWE next year, buy I believe he has to win his first X-Division Championship. I see him winning it in BFG, losing it on Lockdown next year to Sabin, and finally losing again in an "I Quit" Match on Impact.

Then after WM30, WWE will feature hype videos of Hardy returning on Extreme Rules to face CM Punk (heel or face). Would also be epic if WWE makes a Corporate Cena (heel) vs. Avenger Hardy (babyface) for the WWE Championship on Wrestlemania 31 :ex: similar to Hogan vs. Sting on Starrcade '97. Seriously, it might only take Hardy for majority of the fans to boo Cena.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Why does everyone always want everyone to go to the wwe.why can't people apreciate this company and let people be In it.wwe is not the glory it once was

1 - 20 of 31 Posts