Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Part 2 of a pretty awesome interview on MLWradio.com...check it out guys. I gotta say that Warrior for all the hate he gets, does seem like a pretty level-headed and honest guy. I mean if people take shots or digs at you, you wouldn't defend yourself? Warrior needs to come back for one last run, and i don't mean him in high profile world title matches, i mean him in a few angles, speaking to the crowd, WWE reminding the fanbase who he was and why he was important. Sadly we never got to see Macho Man come back, Hogan, Hart, HBK, etc.. everyone has come back and had a good run and a good farewell. Other than Kurt Angle, Warrior needs to make the Hall of Fame and have a final last hurrah....

http://hw.libsyn.com/p/d/0/6/d06bb7...36764741&hwt=ee29f9a977405ce0db535fbe1bd01e52

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I think he is humbled now, I feel that with the video of self destruction they basically threw shit at him, but there are always two sides of the story. Besides in self destruction when ever he had a comeback, creative fucked up, they say the feuds were bad cause he was part of it , that was retarded.

Maybe back then he was a true piece of shit, Vince can be one too also. But Warrior, in other interviews had me convinced that if he was once a piece of shit, now he changed,, but then again, guy might be fucked in the head and actually have a split personality..

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
Ultimate Warrior is actually looking more sane than Hogan these days. That's scary.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
I always liked Warrior. Everything he says just seems to make sense. He speaks with much intelligence, idk how people hate this guy

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Tbh nowadays Warrior makes a lot of sense in his interviews and public outings. I wouldn't rule out an HoF induction for him in near future.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I watched his shoot interview from a couple years back and even then he looked and sounded as pretty level-headed guy.
People seem to like to mix his wrestling persona with the guy himself.

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,744 Posts
BRING BACK WARRIOR

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Ultimate Warrior needs money. He wants one last pay day. This is the opportunity of a career for HHH. He can get his win back! The Warrior would take the three count to HHH probably cheaper these days than he did for Hogan. After that HHH just needs to dig up Alex Wright. There, I just wrote a half a year for HHH after he helps further bury Lesnar.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Wow, lost all respect for this guy. What an ass kisser. Get your knees off the ground, bitch.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Bret Hart had some pretty awful things to say about him in his book.
He was talking about the Warrior from 15 or 20 years ago? Present day Warriors seems like an ok guy in comparison to the douche he was. Much like HBK.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Part 2 of a pretty awesome interview on MLWradio.com...check it out guys. I gotta say that Warrior for all the hate he gets, does seem like a pretty level-headed and honest guy. I mean if people take shots or digs at you, you wouldn't defend yourself? Warrior needs to come back for one last run, and i don't mean him in high profile world title matches, i mean him in a few angles, speaking to the crowd, WWE reminding the fanbase who he was and why he was important. Sadly we never got to see Macho Man come back, Hogan, Hart, HBK, etc.. everyone has come back and had a good run and a good farewell. Other than Kurt Angle, Warrior needs to make the Hall of Fame and have a final last hurrah....

http://hw.libsyn.com/p/d/0/6/d06bb7...36764741&hwt=ee29f9a977405ce0db535fbe1bd01e52
Gotta love some Guns N' Roses! "You Could Be Mine!"

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
sadly back in the day i'm Warrior fans..when he left i also left WWE.i hope he come back make an special aperance at the places like MSG that's where the fans remember him give him a big pop.

give him a chance, HBK was an asshole and he should be fired back in the day but now he changed.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I watched his shoot interview from a couple years back and even then he looked and sounded as pretty level-headed guy.
People seem to like to mix his wrestling persona with the guy himself.
The irony is that it actually takes a pretty good actor and intelligent person to pull off the interviews he did.

·
Banned
344 Posts

Do you have a link to Part 1?

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
This is now a couple of times Warrior has recently said good stuff about Vince. Triple H said some good stuff about Warrior too. They did want him in the 2010 Hall of Fame...

We've seen Bret Hart, Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman and The Rock return,so nothing would surprise me at this stage.

·
Banned
344 Posts
Ultimate Warrior needs money. He wants one last pay day. This is the opportunity of a career for HHH. He can get his win back! The Warrior would take the three count to HHH probably cheaper these days than he did for Hogan. After that HHH just needs to dig up Alex Wright. There, I just wrote a half a year for HHH after he helps further bury Lesnar.
If you think HHH will bury Lesnar you're a moron. You probably are one of these people who thought HHH would beat UT at the last two WMs as well.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts