Votes: 63 45.7%
  • Chris Jericho

Votes: 29 21.0%
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Daniel Bryan, Cm Punk, Christian, Chris Jericho?

These four guys seems to always fall under the "iwc darling" tag, so whos your favourite. not based on anything other than who you like the most.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Thank you for your irrelevant question.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Off the list, I would say Punk. He still tops because he got the ratingz thread to be stickied. LOL

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
What about The Rock or Brock Lesnar?

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
lol Daniel Bryan leading this the amount of Daniel Bryan is a vanilla midget posts ive seen or is boring. Jericho is the ultimate IWC darling he has all the makings is a diabolic heel,5 11,canadian,knows technical wrestling,was an underrated midcarder,part of the attitude era,puts people over e.t.c

·
Banned
852 Posts
Going strictly off of who gets the most praise: Daniel Bryan. Honestly, though, he deserves most of that praise. I'm not going to go as far as to say "OMG next Stone Cold!!!" or "OMG BEST TECHNICAL WRESTLER EVER!!!' like some people, but he is IMO the best in-ring in the world currently and has been for several years. His mic skills are also really getting good. He has won the Wrestling Observer Newsletter Best Technical Wrestler award every year since 2005, which you have to admit is very impressive whether or not you agree with it.

He does get a lot of hate too, but I don't see anybody getting nearly as much praise on the internet as he does.

·
Lucas Landslide
2,039 Posts
Daniel Bryan for sure not sure why so many people on this forum has such a hard on for him

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Right now it's Bryan by a mile. People haven't been too impressed with Jericho's recent run which is taking a hit on his darling-ness. Punk is still up there but DB has surpassed him as of right now in terms of the good old bandwagon. Christian is eternally loved by the IWC though.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Well this isn't easy. I like Christian but Jericho is much higher in my all-time list, Punk is my favourite current wrestler overall, and Bryan has entertained me more than all of them lately.

The thread title and OP question is confusing. We have people voting for who they think is the IWC fave, when we were asked who our favourite is, and then the results were supposed to show the answer.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
lol Daniel Bryan leading this the amount of Daniel Bryan is a vanilla midget posts ive seen or is boring. Jericho is the ultimate IWC darling he has all the makings is a diabolic heel,5 11,canadian,knows technical wrestling,was an underrated midcarder,part of the attitude era,puts people over e.t.c
Jericho was called a Vanilla Midget as well you ignoramus.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
I voted for Christian.

#Peepforever

1 - 20 of 43 Posts