Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
My guess: the dumbest person on the face of Earth.

Why would you go from something that is highly successful, the cool thing to watch, gets paid to fight only a handful of times, and a sport the general public respect and go to WWE, which is the complete opposite right now?

The answer: Dumbest person the face of Earth, which is whoever this person is.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
The hell is this?

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts

Why would you go from something that is highly successful, the cool thing to watch, gets paid to fight only a handful of times, and a sport the general public respect and go to WWE, which is the complete opposite right now?

Maybe he loves wrestling.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
He looks like he's fatter than Husky Harris.

They should tag team and come to the ring on little motorcycles.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts

Maybe he thinks its gonna "hurt less" cause you know, wrestling is all "fake".

But honestly I think its good that an MMA guy wants to jump ship. I think the WWE needs to do more crossovers with MMA guys to help get rid of the segregation thats been created between MMA fans and pro wrestling fans. MMA fans need to stop looking and pro wrestling as merely "fake martial arts" and just a form of pure entertainment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts