4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1000 words
3 RP's each
Promo RP's only!.

·
HOW BOUT THEM GIANTS
1,446 Posts
I tried to stay away. I really thought that the last time I walked out of that ring, you would never see my face in EPW again.

But I just couldn’t stay away. This place is worse than any drug I’ve ever used. It has caused me more pain than any needle, and more euphoria than any joint I’ve ever fucking touched.

I wish I could stay away, but I really don’t know how. I don’t have anywhere else to go, I don’t know anything else other than the business. The thing is…this isn’t the EPW I used to love.

Gone are the names like Lone Wolf, Dynamo, Danny English, and Angel. The glory days of EPW are in the past, and no matter how hard JM Hardy and Jake Steel try…they aren’t coming back. It’s a new era of EPW and it is up to the Izrah’s and William Haze’s of the world to keep it afloat.

I don’t ever expect to make it back to the top, and I’ve accepted that. Maybe I’m nothing more than a perennial midcarder…but if that’s my fate then so be it. This week is the first step on my road to…well fuck, I don’t even know where it is goin.

My comeback starts with Rusty Rockafeller, some no-name never been. I’ll knock him out, spit on his body, and then who knows. The way this company goes, and knowing my luck, they will shoot me into a match with Unknown. If that happens, so be it.

I don’t know where this road is leading…I don’t know where it is going to end…but I know that it starts this week and I plan on staying on it as long as it takes. To those who doubt me, fuck off. If you are a true fan…then I’m glad you are letting me back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts