Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When does it get shown in the UK?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys :) It might be worth a watch I thought. The only place to see the Uso's it seems!

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
Yeah you're normally guaranteed a good match on every show which is more than you can say for Raw and Smackdown. Hasn't been on the level it was 09 - mid 11 when Masters, McIntyre, Kidd, Tatsu and Barretta were all constantly having good - great matches. Uso's have had a ton of great tags on NXT in the last year too btw.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is it like a show in it's own right, or is it like a few match ups with highlights from last weeks Raw/Smackdown or something?

Do we get NXT aswell?

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
NXT airs on Thursday night on one of the Sky Sports. They tape matches before Raw/SD for Superstars and yes they're all new matches but they show a Raw Rebound too. You get 3-4 new matches per week. NXT is it's own show with it's own core roster now.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you, Seabs I'll set the Sky Plus up. I can't believe I've been a wrestling fan for over 20 years and didn't know this!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Superstars is the only WWE show I watch on telly here without my finger on the fast forward program. Last week's Superstars was amazing, nearly every match was awesome!

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Damn, wish NXT/Superstars were actually on TV over here. (N)

I used to always tune into Superstars when it was on but only occasionally for NXT after season 1.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn, wish NXT/Superstars were actually on TV over here. (N)

I used to always tune into Superstars when it was on but only occasionally for NXT after season 1.
Wait a minute? The US fans don't get it at all? That's odd.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts