Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TLC isnt free to us, useally we get a free one and then one we have to pay for, did we have to pay for the last ppv cause i cant remember and the next ppv is the Rumble, will we have to pay for that?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
the big 4 (Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam, Survivor Series) are always PPV in the UK, the others are a bit random on if there free or not

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
The next free one will probably be Extreme Rules, a small chance we might get Elimination Chamber free but we didnt this year

·
Registered
63 Posts
Like a previous post said, big 4 are always PPV nowadays, so next on will either be extreme rules or maybe elimination chamber.
Remember when sky gave us Wrestlemania 20 for free. Still got the VHS of it. That was fucking quality :D

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
EC could, No Way Out always was, Extreme Rules (that comes after Mania doesn't it, these new names are hard to get used to), probs will be free, Backlash always was. But hey it's better than the USA (Canada among others) I guess they're unfortunate to have to pay for every PPV I believe?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
ah, i remember back in the day, Royal Rumble, Armageddon, Invasion etc on Channel 4

good times

1 - 7 of 7 Posts