Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So from the spoilers it looks like iMPACT runs over into Reaction again, so does this mean over here in the uk were going to miss the main event again! as we dont get reaction, surely they must realize this when making the program!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
i hate watching tna over here they didnt show when abyss beat the crap out of rvd and he was left in that bloody mess which looked really fake.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
At first iMPACT going into ReAction was kind of cool. But now they just do it every damn week. And then they ask why the novelty wears off.

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
No. When it's taped they edit UK version so UK viewers can see the ME. Jersey Shore might get cut.
Noooo they don't lol. They used to for the 3 hours, but normal 2 hours barely get that

And I don't think anyone get to see Abyss basicallly kill RVD. Pretty sure everyone only got to see the result of the beating

·
Registered
633 Posts
The Impact before the live one didn't get edited to show the ending and it was taped. So I presume they'll fuck us out of a main event again. Maybe we aren't kicking up a big enough fuss about this?

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
They do need to get Reaction on Bravo after Impact, it must be real annoying for people that havnt seen it yet and then see they dont get to see the rest of the main event.

At first iMPACT going into ReAction was kind of cool. But now they just do it every damn week. And then they ask why the novelty wears off.
Its something that should be done sparingly, it shouldnt be done every fucking week. Its like now its obvious that the main event will run into Reaction.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts