Wrestling Forum banner

UK fatal 4 way (kind of)

1371 Views 20 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  psycho keyboard
Any other british fans on here mark for a british nations fatal 4 way match sometime in the future?

With all nations represented McIntyre(scotland) vs Barrett(england) vs Mason Ryan(wales) vs Sheamus(ROI, but he can represent Ireland as a whole).
Have the match on a UK raw, and when they tour the country have each wrestler win in their own country. Be some good pops and a lot of atmosphere!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
484 Posts
Just have Barrett win every time. I'd mark like hell.

· Registered
8,606 Posts
Was just about to say Ireland isn't a part of Britain but you made sure to clear that up.
Maybe the Brits could take us on in a game of cricket? Oh wait...8*D

Anyway, I wouldn't mind seeing that match.

· Registered
94 Posts
Fuckin' hell this is a wrestlin' forum go post your bigot shit on Kerrydale Street. What the fuck does El Hadj Diouf have to do with Britain? Or Rangers actually wtf does Glasgow Rangers have to do with Britain as a whole? Because they have a largely protestant following? Honestly mate get to fuck wi your sectarian bullshit there's nae place for it here.

· Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just have Barrett win every time. I'd mark like hell.
Words of an englishman spoken right there!

I knew someone would make too big of a deal over Sheamus being from the republic instead of seeing the rare opportunity that WWE have to cash in on, in the UK.
Finlay was never actively wrestling during any of these 4 guys times in WWE or I would have used him, but these 4 are young, impressive guys (well not Ryan yet) that could put on a great tv match over here.

And as a scotsman, I'm behind McIntyre all the way! Would love it for him to be the first British world champion.

· StarStruck
2,072 Posts
^I wish Regal had of become world champion during his push when he won the KOTR but unforeseen circumstances ruined that *sigh*.

· Registered
484 Posts
^I wish Regal had of become world champion during his push when he won the KOTR but unforeseen circumstances ruined that *sigh*.
Same. Silly Regal. I've always marked for that guy.

· Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, for the sake of UK historic/civil/religious/sporting and glaswegian relations, Sheamus has been eliminated from this discussion!
A triple threat between Mcintyre, Barrett and Ryan, and make it for a vacant WWE title, would be huge here.

On a side note, does the Irish rugby/cricket team represent both North and south?

· Registered
106 Posts
Ok, for the sake of UK historic/civil/religious/sporting and glaswegian relations, Sheamus has been eliminated from this discussion!
A triple threat between Mcintyre, Barrett and Ryan, and make it for a vacant WWE title, would be huge here.

On a side note, does the Irish rugby/cricket team represent both North and south?

Not sure about the cricket (can't stay awake long enough to count the teams) but Ireland is represented as a whole by one team tho im pretty sure they have separate leagues.

· Registered
861 Posts
I don't think WWE ever goes to Wales though, I might be wrong though
Friends of mine went to see a house show in Cardiff last time they were in the UK (November?)
Apparently Mason Ryan had a short match there, whilst he was still FCW champ, before joining Nexus.

Also, I'd like to bring up the topic of the Empire: an all British stable again :) have them work together for a while - throw in Regal as a manager and Layla as a female element.

Once it falls apart, then have a British + Irish match :)

· Registered
106 Posts
I dont think Empire works if Sheamus is involved, with him being from ROI. Would love to see the uk & ireland match tho. could have sheamus, ryan and mcintyre as a stable, call it something like Devolution and they could attack barrett, just for a change of pace.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.