Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to be a massive Impact fan until they started operating a new model since the Anthem take over. I do follow Impact but I wouldn't consider myself that passionate about the brand. That now sits with AEW, I enjoy the big time feel that they bring with their shows. Anyway, I understand that Impact are teasing bringing in new names and stepping up a gear regarding the model. For this reason they have got me intrigued and the fact that it is a Saturday night I am considering purchasing the PPV. This would be the first time I would be ordering one of their events and I really hope they deliver with some good surprises and that they are planning to move away from an indy operation. I order every AEW event without fail. Are any of you UK fans looking to order as well? Also, why are they holding the event on a Saturday? I feel they are doing this because of the success they have seen AEW enjoy.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Well... i wasn’t

but i’m kinda feeling it

only 19 bucks - not bad

might have a few shocks

i just don’t...... know half the people -so, on the fence

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
It finishes at 4am local time in the UK so going to catch the replay tomorrow and try to avoid spoilers.
is the replay cheaper?

i’m not sure i can do A show now until 4 - might catch it tomorrow as well if the spoiler-free reviews are good

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$19? Count me in.
$19.99, I took the plunge and am watching now. With exchange rate I paid £15.98 which is decent.

If you dont want to watch live theres no point paying for it, have a look for streams in the morning. A replay on Fite would still cost the same as live.

I'm watching on Fite via the PS4 on my tv and must say the picture quality is superb. Impact is usually shown on 5Star and the quality on there is pixelated and piss poor. The same goes for most online streams, they are attrocious.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Was it worth it?

i’m still thinking about getting the replay

ps> i have no knowledge of impact, so it has to be a real good show

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was it worth it?

i’m still thinking about getting the replay

ps> i have no knowledge of impact, so it has to be a real good show
Yes, it was a good show. Considering that it's an empty arena setting the production was really good, and with the new names being added to the roster there's a buzz going on. It's still not on par with AEW but its beginning to look more polished a product than it has done in recent months. They should continue going after big names. Hopefully when they resume taping with fans they start going for larger arenas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts