Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey UK guys!
Just wondering on the whole, how much has it cost people in the past to go and see an event in the USA?

I mean like tickets, travel and accomodation, assuming you just go over night or something.

·
Registered
242 Posts
You want to know how much it is to go to the USA from the UK for one night only?

And this is something you could easily find out yourself.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
If you're looking at going to an event, Wrestlemania is your best bet. You can get a package deal that includes tickets for Mania, Raw and the HoF and accommodation. Then all you need to pay for are your flights. The package deals are cheaper, the more people you have (up to 4)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You want to know how much it is to go to the USA from the UK for one night only?

And this is something you could easily find out yourself.
No, I have looked at roughly how much flights are etc.
I was meaning if people had done it in the past and maybe gone for a couple of days stay, WWE event, and accomodation, how much ROUGHLY it had cost them.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Depends on the event and where it is in the US. You have to factor in rental car, hotel and meals...so I can't really say how much it would cost.

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
Yeah, for us UK fans its best to just go all out for a WrestleMania and get a package deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts