Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Still A Shield Girl... (RIP)
1,972 Posts
strange that they haven't got any shows in manchester or liverpool. they all seem to be in the south or midlands, none up north.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
They have them in Glasgow and Newcastle, both are fairly North.

·
1,972 Posts
They have them in Glasgow and Newcastle, both are fairly North.
ooops didn't see newcastle, i get why they don't want to go back to manchester so soon as they've obviously only just been there but i don't think they've been to liverpool for 2 or 3 years now. :confused:

·
Registered
612 Posts
ooops didn't see newcastle, i get why they don't want to go back to manchester so soon as they've obviously only just been there but i don't think they've been to liverpool for 2 or 3 years now. :confused:
People will travel though, where are you from?

I'm from the north east and travelled to the O2 in London in april, I was at Manchester last night and will be at the O2 again. I don't bother with house shows though, loads of people do it.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm getting some tickets on Monday been to a couple of house shows at Nottingham (April 2011 and 2012) but I'm eager to experiance a real Raw taping so I'll be pretty pumped if I get tickets, is it hard to get tickets? Or is it pretty easy for a taping?

·
1,972 Posts
Doesn't look like it, I asked them on twitter and they said no news but if it changes they will let us know. Seems doubtful now though
hmm there must be some kind of presale somewhere, there always is these days isn't there ? maybe their waiting for the houseshow tomorrow at the 02 to finish before they announce it so people don't get confused . EDIT i just got an email from the ticket factory about wwe live that had the 02 date listed, i thought only 02 sold the the london ones ? maybe some other company is doing the presales this time.

·
Registered
363 Posts
They haven't been near Liverpool since someone threw a tennis ball at Cena maybe a coincidence but if thats the case and one dickheads antics ruined it for thousands of people then fuck them.

·
Fear, Fruity Pebbles, and Possum Piss
4,600 Posts
May 19th is a Sunday so I'm guessing its a typo and RAW is actually on the 20th?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.