81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Locker Room Leader
12,142 Posts
Another one :lmao

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Ronda is a trained fighter and has won an Olympic medal, she's just a pure badass. Are you really trying to say she'd lose to Cena, a man who, as far as we know, has zero experience in actual fighting?

Oh, wait, I get it; Cena has big muscles so he wins automatically, right? :lmao
Until Ronda competes against heavyweight caliber males then there is no guarantee that she could defeat non couch potato guys like Cena.

·
Rare '14er
3,985 Posts
She could be the next World Champ and the 1st woman to win it, but is better if she stay in MMA you know because of who :trips2

·
Registered
879 Posts
I do love the fact that a 20 second clip of Ronda doing a little pro wrestling resulted in a full on debate if who would win in a fight between Cena and Ronda Rousey.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
With the logic I have seen in this thread then Cena would stand no chance against a flyweight boxer in a MMA fighting competition since Cena is not athletic enough and not skilled like the flyweight boxer is. :lmao

·
Locker Room Leader
12,142 Posts
It's not even a debate but reading the entire paragraphs arguing Ronda will "destroy" Cena is pretty funny.

And yeah, these guys assume every MMA fighter regardless of gender, weight etc could wreck every pro wrestler :lol

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
Ronda is the most exciting thing about UFC right now..

GSP,SILVA,Brock are gone...Jon Jones isn't a big personality...

Dana don't want her leaving anytime soon.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,155 Posts
I've found this thread to be really amusing.

As a general rule I would take a professional fighter over someone that has no fighting experience. I had gym class with a state wrestling champion and I was a lot bigger then him. I'm pretty sure he could have killed me if he wanted to when we did wrestling.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I've found this thread to be really amusing.

As a general rule I would take a professional fighter over someone that has no fighting experience. I had gym class with a state wrestling champion and I was a lot bigger then him. I'm pretty sure he could have killed me if he wanted to when we did wrestling.
Yeah. When I started Jiu-Jitsu I got paired with some 15 year old kid, and a small 15 year old kid, and he tied me up like it was nothing haha! That kid literally could have done anything he wanted with me, I was helpless.

·
How you doing?
4,958 Posts
She was a wrestling fan before even starting to fight, she even asked Roddy Piper is she could use the nickname Rowdy! And she also have done Judo in the past, got a Bronze medal at Beijing 2008, many gold in other events as well. Would love to see her come to WWE after she is doing in the UFC!

·
HEADBANGA
22,462 Posts
Lolwut. She did nothing in that video. The armbar is her signature move in UFC.
1. She sold really well

2. She had great timing when dodging the move

3. She transitioned to her arm sub masterfully.

Are you still going to say that she didn't do ANYTHING in that video or that Eva Marie is a better wrestler than Ronda?

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Why the hell would she want to go to WWE? To get 3 minute matches of her losing against the bellas or the other models?
I assume if she ever did (and I'm sure WWE would be interested), it would just be for a one-off match/appearance at WrestleMania. Like when they've gotten Mike Tyson and Floyd Mayweather.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I can't believe my comment sparked such a huge debate, wasn't expecting that. Lol/

People actually believe Ronda Rousey could "DESTROY" John Cena? :lmao :lmao

Destroy John Cena?

Christ :lmao
Destroy, perhaps not.

she would destroy any of the divas.

Should could probably make Cena tap out though, she's a bad bitch.

What a load of absolute shit :lmao It scares me that anybody genuinely believes any of this.

She's not better than any of the fucking divas. She did nothing in that video, and isn't properly trained. She knows no more than a backyarder.

Any male on the WWE roster would shatter her jaw with a single punch, sorry to put it so bluntly. People need to get this idea out of their minds that UFC fighters are the 'toughest people in the world'! In a real fight, people don't compete with the rules and mindset of an MMA bout. It's different. If you think she's beating any male on the WWE roster in a legitimate fight, you're lying to yourself.
She would kick the shit out of the entire divas locker room. She's definitely better than the Divas. would be alot more entertaining than the current bathroom break segments the Divas division puts on right now.

And I disagree, you seems like you've been watching too much wrestling.

And you say a male would break her jaw like she would just stand there and let it happen. She's much quicker, better with submissions, far more athletic, quicker with her punches, exc.

There are alot of people in wrestling she would beat in a real fight there is no doubt about it.

I thought blind Cena marks were the stupidest but this thread has been a revelation :lmao
This makes no sense.

Its funny to see how much faith people put into show muscles.
Agreed

fpalm So he isnt incredibly strong and athletic? Guess im the stupid one for believing that! :lol
He's strong, but he's not athletic & would get absolutely exposed in a UFC ring. Rousey is a more talented fighter than he could dream of being. Then if you compare him with some of the males in MMA its no comparison. Look at his shadow boxing in comparison with MMA fighers, look at how he moves around a wrestling ring in comparison with how fighters move around the octagon, its laughable.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts