Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
I'll believe it when I see it, Baroni is known for trolling, and he's also almost 40 and 5'8 and has never wrestled a match

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
It took me about 3 reads of the title before I realised this wasn't a wind-up and that it doesn't actually say Phil Brooks :oops:

·
Registered
417 Posts
My brother trains at Syndicate in Vegas, Baroni is there all the time. I'll ask and see if he's heard anything about it. He almost stepped on CM Punk's head when Punk & Gracie were rolling on the mats, as my brother was sparring with another guy, that was the day Punk & UFC announced the deal lol

·
Registered
11,249 Posts
Is there anything new about Chael Sonnen? I remember a month or so ago there was a report about him meeting with the WWE at Mania. He's a UFC guy who I'd actually want to see.
On his podcast, Chael said he was going to Mania as a fan and paid for his own tickets.

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
Is there anything new about Chael Sonnen? I remember a month or so ago there was a report about him meeting with the WWE at Mania. He's a UFC guy who I'd actually want to see.
He's also being flown down to Wrestlemania but apparently they talked a bit beforehand and WWE weren't playing nice. It looked like tentative plans to do Chael/Wandy but again, believe it when you see it.

Also things will be a lot clearer after this weekend when they actually physically meet, I imagine

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.