Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is reportedly a top UFC fighter who is interested in wrestling for WWE when his UFC contract expires. While there's no confirmation yet on who the fighter in question is, insider sources say he's "one of the last people you'd expect" to join WWE.
So guys, if there is some one coming to the WWE when his contract expires with UFC, who do you think it will be? I'm thinking Frank Mir or Josh Koscheck

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
read somewhere that it might be matt mitrione? never heard of him, but of course I dont really watch UFC

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
read somewhere that it might be matt mitrione? never heard of him, but of course I dont really watch UFC
Pretty sure that's the guy who beat the shit out of Kimbo Slice. Mitrione is a pretty big guy, but whoever the fighter is, he will probably be way too stiff in the ring for a long while. Chael Sonnen seems like a perfect fit for WWE, he has the mic skills anyway!

·
He's from Winnipeg you idiots!
433 Posts
Pretty sure that's the guy who beat the shit out of Kimbo Slice. Mitrione is a pretty big guy, but whoever the fighter is, he will probably be way too stiff in the ring for a long while. Chael Sonnen seems like a perfect fit for WWE, he has the mic skills anyway!
Sonnen would definitely fit right in. Cro Cop headkicking Del Rio on smackdown would be good too.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I'd like to see GSP give wrestling a shot but it would kind of tarnish his legacy as a dominant figure in MMA a little bit in my eyes. Hopefully he stays put in the UFC.

Heavyweights would be the only people that would get any sort of shot at being pushed so hopefully none of these smaller guys give it serious thought. Mir really has nothing left to accomplish so maybe he'll start leaning towards the WWE after Lesnar violates his face in their rubber match.

·
433 Posts
I'd like to see GSP give wrestling a shot but it would kind of tarnish his legacy as a dominant figure in MMA a little bit in my eyes. Hopefully he stays put in the UFC.

Heavyweights would be the only people that would get any sort of shot at being pushed so hopefully none of these smaller guys give it serious thought. Mir really has nothing left to accomplish so maybe he'll start leaning towards the WWE after Lesnar violates his face in their rubber match.
I hear it might be Lesnar vs Roy Nelson next.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
There are only 2 UFC fighters I'd like to see in the WWE and they are Bisping and Rampage. I would of liked to see Ortiz in the WWE if this were 5 years ago when he wasn't as banged up as he is now.

·
433 Posts
I had heard Lesnar/Mir 3 was already booked. Not positive though but it's definetely the biggest money fight Lesnar could be in right now.
Lesnar/Mir 3 sounds good too. Brock winning again would be awesome. I always wanted to see Lesnar vs Cro Cop.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There are only 2 UFC fighters I'd like to see in the WWE and they are Bisping and Rampage. I would of liked to see Ortiz in the WWE if this were 5 years ago when he wasn't as banged up as he is now.
Bisping is a major douche, but is another fighter who would have good mic skills.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts