Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted by: WrestlingNewsSource.com

- The Associated Press is reporting that the U.S. Government has seized a number of illegal stream websites which stream WWE, TNA and UFC PPV content.

The AP reported, “U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents were executing warrants based on a federal court order unsealed Wednesday in Manhattan. The warrants direct Internet domain gatekeepers to disrupt the sites while the agents try to identify operators and charge them with copyright infringement.”

· Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child
7,935 Posts
The US can't, but the corporations behind this can always "talk to" the European authorities. It sucks, they got the best sites.

· Registered
561 Posts
I guess thats good for business, Im disappointed because I dont get PPV so my only hope is to watch streams online.

With that being said for every 3 sites they block 3 sites appear the next day so it's really not that big of a deal in all honesty. Justin TV is the only site going down and I havent watched a stream from there in over a year.

· Registered
4,961 Posts
I applaud them. More Governments should do the same.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.