Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I see someone post "U MAD?" it makes me go into a rage. How fucking stupid do you have to be to use this nonsense. First it makes no bloody sense at all, it's old and kills any discussion.

You guys write this because you are too stupid and lazy to argue with the facts. Then you think you are some how correct because you wrote "U MAD?". This hasn't really happened to me I continue to see this in other threads.

Someone who consistently rehashes memes like that, along with a general lack of anything better to say, suggests the following:

- Laziness and lack of thought
- Lack of personality
- Trying really hard to be cool and fit in with all the other faceless drones

I keep seeing that kind of stuff becoming acceptable responses in forums that used to discourage spam. U MAD? U JELLY? I miss the days when the Internet wasn't full of retards like real life.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
delete

·
SMILEY GOD
17,016 Posts
When I see someone post "U MAD?" it makes me go into a rage. How fucking stupid do you have to be to use this nonsense. First it makes no bloody sense at all, it's old and kills any discussion.

You guys write this because you are too stupid and lazy to argue with the facts. Then you think you are some how correct because you wrote "U MAD?". This hasn't really happened to me I continue to see this in other threads.

Someone who consistently rehashes memes like that, along with a general lack of anything better to say, suggests the following:

- Laziness and lack of thought
- Lack of personality
- Trying really hard to be cool and fit in with all the other faceless drones

I keep seeing that kind of stuff becoming acceptable responses in forums that used to discourage spam. U MAD? U JELLY? I miss the days when the Internet wasn't full of retards like real life.
i agree man

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
hey bkb, y u no fuck off?

will get it tomorrow maybe. might not get it at all, uni stuff is starting again soon.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts