Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well how can u explain the fact that The Rocks promo was half freaking beeped out? or was that just here in Aus?

Now it is plain to see how hard it must be for workers in this climate to create good lines and catch phrases

Plus please tell me is he really back for good????

He cant be because i am awake and that would be like a dream, if he is back it gives them a great face to use against a heel cena

DAMN i just made a mess everywhere

·
Registered
23 Posts
over here in us they bleeped out only the first "Ass" i think after he said "pie eating" etc. later though they didnt bleep ass at all, or any other thing for that matter. sky sports btw didnt bleep anything from what i saw on youtube.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
Well how can u explain the fact that The Rocks promo was half freaking beeped out? or was that just here in Aus?

Now it is plain to see how hard it must be for workers in this climate to create good lines and catch phrases

Plus please tell me is he really back for good????

He cant be because i am awake and that would be like a dream, if he is back it gives them a great face to use against a heel cena

DAMN i just made a mess everywhere
Honestly I don't see him staying for good

·
Registered
103 Posts
Apparently everywhere else besides U.S. got a bleeped version of the Rock except for the first 'ass' before 11pm hit.

I think the only solution to these young guys having better mic work would be to just let them go out and do their thing instead of handing them a watered down script. Of course, adding some non-PG to that would make it a LOT better.

It is not safe to assume he's actually back for good yet. The Rock has promised WWE fans multiple times in the past and not kept his word. However, Vince must know the importance of shelling out any number of $$$ the Rock comes up with in order to keep him on screen every week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts