Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,727 Posts
Should have grown his hair long and grew some facial hair. If hair/beards are a gimmick these days - he should rock a non-ironic mullet. Go for the young Benoit look, and copy his tenacity/aggressive style in the ring as well.

I think he is better off in a tag team, but not with pretty boy types like Bourne or Gabriel but with a bigger no-nonsense type. He can keep calling himself "The Workhorse" and be more of a grinder/gritty tag team. He'd be a good partner for Kassius Ohno or with Mark Henry even.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
I'm not a fan tbh. Yeah performs his moves well, but he adds very little t the product other than that. No personality, devoid of charisma and nothing remotely special about him other than him being a fine technician. By no means does he harm the product, but there's a big list of guys I'd rather see pushed than him.
Crazy to think a wrestler that wrestles in a wrestling company can get over just by wrestling.

Having a personality and/or charisma doesn't get you over; see The Miz.

Being a good wrestler who got over by being a good wrestler being forced to have a personality different to their own gets you less support; see Bryan.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Yeah he did look good in the match between him and Fandango. If they are gonna give him a push, the WWE could bring back the Cruiserweight title. It would give him and all the smaller wrestlers like Sin Cara, Rey Mysterio, Yoshi Tatsu, Evan Bourne, Justin Gabriel, so many others a chance to be used more.

·
ゴゴゴゴゴゴ&#
3,168 Posts
Would love to see him get back in the tag team scene with Justin Gabriel. If not, maybe he could be in the mid-card title scene delivering good matches and making everyone look good. I enjoy his work.

·
Men with Ven
4,273 Posts
I'd like him to have some lengthy matches with other talented guys on Raw, he doesn't have to be booked to win them all, just help him get over by show casing his skills. At the very least, you can spice Raw up with some more quality matches.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have never understood why WWE doesn't do things with Justin Gabriel. Whenever he's in the ring, the whole front row is turned the hell up.
Apparently hes pissed off people in the back, and he has a 'no-care' attitude. I guess he would be a lot higher up the roster if he cared! (not saying he doesn't care about his job but seems very blunt)

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
He's just a white Kofi Kingston IMO.

He's only getting the push because of the Diva's show which is pretty sad. Will be see jobbers like Ryder etc try and bag a Diva so they can get on the show and potentially receive some sort of push?

21 - 39 of 39 Posts