Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think he did an alright job on the mic at Slammys, he sounded comfortable and didn't sound nervous at all considering he talked longer than usual that night, at least there's a glimpse of hope that he can be trusted to hold the mic in a feud if he can keep it up. That hair still looks ridiculous though. Oh, and i can't wait to see Jackson Andrews wrestle, this guy is just freaking huge and intimidating, i hope he's good in the ring.

·
Banned
353 Posts
yeah i fought he was good on the mic he really talked well with that chick about not being able to spell and what not it was funny though and yeah that guys massive i hope he destorys people very soon

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Ya he is gonna do fine on the mic but he still got OWNED by kelly LOL.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha yeah Kelly pretty much owned him, i wonder if she came up with it by herself.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Two words:

SUPERCUTS

uhh... lolnope

Kidd wasn't bad but DAMN Andrews is huge!

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
Haha yeah Kelly pretty much owned him, i wonder if she came up with it by herself.
There's no way Kelly Kelly came up with that on her own. She's an idiot. Hot - but dumb as shit.

But yea, Tyson was not too bad. I am kind of liking what they are doing with him and the body guard thing. I hope he just runs his mouth all the time now and no one does anything about it because Jackson Andrews is a damn oger. I just hope Andrews doesn't say a word moving forward.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Tyson isnt at all that bad on the mic. His heel run in ECW was rather good, and i thought he was gonna go places before they put him into a tag team with Smith.

I guess not too many people watched ECW though by the sheer fact everyone thinks he isnt capable on the mic, but that would explain why ECW got cancelled so...

·
Registered
510 Posts
He is better than I thought but his ring ability is by far his greatest attribute. It looks like he is getting pushed though which is a good thing. Him and Evan Bourne could have some superb matches.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts