Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not a huge fan of these 2 but i was semi interested in the breakup/feud and today i find out they had them do a dark match before raw! wth! i hope they were just testing the waters to see how good a match they can put on, but if thats the end of it im seriously questioning who the hell is booking this shit.:cussin:

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
I was fully epecting this to happen. It's just what WWE do with the tag teams they don't plan on using in the near future, they pointlessly split up and then they end up getting released, of course that will probably not be the case for these two because they are protected by blood and background.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
As long as neither talks, it should be a decent feud. As good as a feud without talking can be. It would be best settled on Superstars, not Raw.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
I almost started up a thread on this last night but strangely didn't care enough to follow through.

Yeah. WWE milked this split for what felt like a damned eternity, and it was so boring and tedious every step of the way, and now that they're actually beginning to feud, it's over on Superstars. Shows how much creative cares about these two at the moment.

The only possibility of something good coming from this is, they win the Slammy for Tag Team of the Year in a couple of weeks and reform as a result. Because, right now, with everything happening on Raw, there's simply almost no room for either guy to get anywhere but true jobber status on the flagship show. Too many guys are being pushed and protected; if they appear as singles guys, all they will be is enhancement talent, unless they're up against Zack Ryder.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
They should've built them up more before breaking them up. Now no ones cares about their break up. They could've gotten a decent feud out otherwise.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
I think more people care about DiBiase Jr. than these two combined.

And that is saying a lot

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I think it was a wise decision to split them up, don't get me wrong, i like Tyson Kidd, but DH Smith is just a waste of screen time imo, and as a team they had not been entertaining for a long time, so maybe that's why WWE didn't keep the team alive, who knows their potential feud in the future will be a good one. And yes i'm fully aware that there's a few tag teams left while typing this but WWE doesn't give a shit about tag team division so it's pointless to argue about the Hart Dynasty split up causing the tag team division to suffer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts