·
E:16
6,195 Posts
Looked okay to me personally.

Reactions: Lesnar Turtle

·
Registered
11 Posts
Tyson Fury is a evil hate preacher with a recent cocaine addiction that condones murder for certain women, believes women are only good for laying on their backs and in the kitchen (his words), he believes gays are in the same category as paedophiles and thinks Jewish people are the scum of the earth.

Taking all that into account is it any wonder why he is booked for Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia. He will fit in great.

WWE are hypocrites of the highest order, they promote BE A STAR events then have hate preaching scum like Fury highlighted on their so called flagship show.
This very same company reprimanded Lars Sullivan months back for the same kind of behaviour and I would say Sullivan was not as extreme as Fury.

When it comes to WWE they do ANYTHING to pander to these Blood money events and that corrupt regime.

Just another of the countless reasons why WWE does not deserve the respect or time of fans.
that's not true. he never put gay people in the same category as pedos and he didn't say jewish people are scum

·
Registered
96 Posts
Tyson Fury is the shit. Yeah the segment wasn't great, but in the WWE you can't have high expectations for any program. He's great on the stick at boxing press conferences.

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
Watched a documentary on Fury the other day. He doesn’t sound like a geek, wtf. He sounds like a borderline psychopath with some screws loose.

·
Registered
113 Posts
So I'm a huge boxing fan and of Tyson Fury. My 11 year old son, who has never taken an interest in boxing before is asking me questions about him and asked me to show him his fights on YouTube. This is anecdotal, but I believe this will make Fury a huge fanbase on both sides of the Atlantic, ala Mayweather.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
So I'm a huge boxing fan and of Tyson Fury. My 11 year old son, who has never taken an interest in boxing before is asking me questions about him and asked me to show him his fights on YouTube. This is anecdotal, but I believe this will make Fury a huge fanbase on both sides of the Atlantic, ala Mayweather.
Definitely great for Fury and the WWE. It's a win-win.
I think Cain-Brock is a win-win for everyone too.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Have you ever noted WWF/E offers a boxing match each decade?
1980's Mr.T VS Roddy Pipper
1990's SCSA VS Mike Tyson
2000's The Big Show VS Floyd Mayweather Jr.
2010's Braun Strowman VS Tyson Fury?

Coincidence? Destiny? or Cliche?

·
Team AEW
2,982 Posts
Of course this asshole couldn't put Braun over for all the money he got out of this deal. And then these celebrities say they're wrestling "fans". Some fan you are, Tyson Fury?

They have really fucked Strowman's aura, that's for sure.
Again.

·
Illegitimate child of Robert 'Glorious' Roode
873 Posts
Yes I know the guy legit as fuck but just like Daniel Cormier, hes so fucking geeky, his body and voice are similar to the typical Yu Gi Oh or Smash Bros player that doesn't take baths, stupid feud should be canned but maybe its too late.
He would smash the shit out of the entire WWE roster and then some. Its refreshing to see a real winner in WWE

61 - 74 of 74 Posts