Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 39 of 39 Posts
100 flu deaths is the entire flu season September till March.

Your US number is entire season too.

Hospitals in NYC are at breaking point in just 2 weeks

[YouTube]
And yet not a single hospital was at a "breaking point" in 2018 with 80,000 flu deaths. Not a single hospital was at a "breaking point with 64,00 flu deaths in 2020.

Yet, hospitals are at a "breaking point" with 1,500 coronavirus deaths.

No one is dumb enough to believe that.

Fox News contributor and former WWE superstar Tyrus and his wife Ingrid Rinck were recently guests with Ken Resnick, Brady Hicks, and Bruce Wirt on VOC Nation’s Wrestling with History program.

On the current Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic:

On living in the era of social distancing:

On Trump’s handling of the crisis:

On who came up with the Brodus Clay gimmick:

On Dusty Rhodes helping him grow into the character:

On his future:
He doesn't say it's a hoax. nothing in that interview comes close to that interpretation.

I like how he handled the Trump question. I disagree but he didn't repeat the 50/50 reaction you see on Twitter, daily.

But Validreasoning, this rejoiner said only 1,500 cases?!?! I feel compelled to believe the Benoit guy's 3rd account.

64,000 flu deaths in US in 2020
1,500 coronavirus deaths in US in 2020.

And yet not a single hospital was at a "breaking point" in 2018 with 80,000 flu deaths. Not a single hospital was at a "breaking point with 64,00 flu deaths in 2020.

Yet, hospitals are at a "breaking point" with 1,500 coronavirus deaths.

No one is dumb enough to believe that.
One in fifty people that has gotten Covid 19 has died. For the seasonal flu it's 1 in 1000. As of right now the most optimistic estimates are saying we will have two to three hundred thousand deaths from Covid 19 in the US.

One in fifty people that has gotten Covid 19 has died. For the seasonal flu it's 1 in 1000. As of right now the most optimistic estimates are saying we will have two to three hundred thousand deaths from Covid 19 in the US.
First of all, you have no source.

Second, I already proved why this is impossible. Take a look at the princess cruise data. Death rate is 0.8% in a population that skews towards the elderly. This means the actual death rate is far lower.

Third, the flu death rate is completely manufactured out of thin air. It has no basis in actual diagnoses or deaths. It is 100% guesswork and 100% speculative:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/flu-deat ... -1.1127442

He doesn't say it's a hoax. nothing in that interview comes close to that interpretation.

I like how he handled the Trump question. I disagree but he didn't repeat the 50/50 reaction you see on Twitter, daily.

But Validreasoning, this rejoiner said only 1,500 cases?!?! I feel compelled to believe the Benoit guy's 3rd account.
Instead of 1,500 or 3,000, let's just round up to 30,000. That's still less than half the flu cases in the US. Even if we multiply the highest guesstimate (which is all it is) by a factor of 10x, it's still well under half the flu deaths in the US.

Somehow a tiny fraction of coronavirus cases compared to the flu will supposedly "overwhelm" or "flood" the health care system. This is too idiotic a story for even the most dim witted to believe.

To the morons saying the "flu is worth than corona bullshit"...

Imagine that the entire US Healthcare system is a 6ft tall man. Imagine the flu, cancer and other illnesses are five feet of water surrounding that man.

Now add another foot of water - that's coronavirus.

This shit isn't complicated. Not only is it legit deadlier and more contagious but it's gonna overwhelm our healthcare system ON TOP of the flu.

Just because we can kinda sorta handle the flu doesn't mean that we can handle the flu PLUS coronavirus

I hope some of these dipshits catch that shit. Darwinism

Instead of 1,500 or 3,000, let's just round up to 30,000. That's still less than half the flu cases in the US. Even if we multiply the highest guesstimate (which is all it is) by a factor of 10x, it's still well under half the flu deaths in the US.

Somehow a tiny fraction of coronavirus cases compared to the flu will supposedly "overwhelm" or "flood" the health care system. This is too idiotic a story for even the most dim witted to believe.
what does how many people have died have to do with how many are receiving treatment in hospital?

To the morons saying the "flu is worth than corona bullshit"...

Imagine that the entire US Healthcare system is a 6ft tall man. Imagine the flu, cancer and other illnesses are five feet of water surrounding that man.

Now add another foot of water - that's coronavirus.

This shit isn't complicated. Not only is it legit deadlier and more contagious but it's gonna overwhelm our healthcare system ON TOP of the flu.

Just because we can kinda sorta handle the flu doesn't mean that we can handle the flu PLUS coronavirus

I hope some of these dipshits catch that shit. Darwinism
It's exceedingly simple. Take a town of 100,000 people with a small hospital. They have enough ventilators and trained medical staff to treat 10-20 people. Every week there's kids having bad reactions to party drugs, pregnancy complications, cancer victims, you name it who need life support beds. No problem. There's enough beds. Suddenly this town of 100k gets hit hard by Corona and half the population catches it. Of that 50k infected, if even a very small conservative percentage need to be hospitalized because they can't breathe, or in worst-case scenarios they're experiencing organ failure, that's north of 3000 people for 20 beds with ventilators.

What are you going to do? Just summon ventilators and trained medical staff out of the fucking ground? If you get to this point... You're Italy. It's too late. Those people are fucked. There's no "woopsie hindsight's a bitch!"

The coronavirus IS the flu. It's a variant of influenza.

In any given year, there are at least 5 to 15 different "novel" coronaviruses. This year is the same as any other. CDC and WHO document these variants every year when the records of RNA sequence files are sent to them. These records are then shared internationally by virologists.

Flu viruses are constantly mutating in order to avoid identification by the immune system. This will not change. Viruses have been around for 3.5 billion years. 2020 is not any way shape or form exceptional in this regard.

As far as the math.

2018: 80,000 flu deaths.
2020: 64,000 flu deaths + 1,500 coronavirus deaths = 65,500 flu deaths.

The health care system is in no way shape or form "overwhelmed." As a matter of fact, diagnoses are being conducted over the phone. Hospitals are telling people to call first rather than come in. This means empty hospitals.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Shut up.

It's exceedingly simple. Take a town of 100,000 people with a small hospital. They have enough ventilators and trained medical staff to treat 10-20 people. Every week there's kids having bad reactions to party drugs, pregnancy complications, cancer victims, you name it who need life support beds. No problem. There's enough beds. Suddenly this town of 100k gets hit hard by Corona and half the population catches it. Of that 50k infected, if even a very small conservative percentage need to be hospitalized because they can't breathe, or in worst-case scenarios they're experiencing organ failure, that's north of 3000 people for 20 beds with ventilators.

What are you going to do? Just summon ventilators and trained medical staff out of the fucking ground?
This is all hypothetical bullshit. It's not grounded in reality.

I tried but that idiot only lasted 33 posts for me.
Tap tap tap...

The coronavirus IS the flu. It's a variant of influenza.

In any given year, there are at least 5 to 15 different "novel" coronaviruses. This year is the same as any other. CDC and WHO document these variants every year when the records of RNA sequence files are sent to them. These records are then shared internationally by virologists.

Flu viruses are constantly mutating in order to avoid identification by the immune system. This will not change. Viruses have been around for 3.5 billion years. 2020 is not any way shape or form exceptional in this regard.

As far as the math.

2018: 80,000 flu deaths.
2020: 64,000 flu deaths + 1,500 coronavirus deaths = 65,500 flu deaths.

The health care system is in no way shape or form "overwhelmed." As a matter of fact, diagnoses are being conducted over the phone. Hospitals are telling people to call first rather than come in. This means empty hospitals.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Shut up.

This is all hypothetical bullshit. It's not grounded in reality.

Tap tap tap...
Wait.

You actually think the coronavirus erases the seasonal flu? Like you ACTUALLY think they don't exist at the same time?

LOLLLLLL

Imagine fighting one person every year and getting your ass kicked. Now imagine fighting two people at that same time every year.

Bruh it's not fucking complicated.

Luckily for me 90% of the people who will die from this are boomers who didn't take it seriously. If you wanna be an idiot for your own sense of political correctness then be my guest LMAO. No skin off my back. Punk ass rejoiner

PS: try not to be so smug when you're literally getting your ass kicked and embarrassed by almost every other poster in this thread.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.