Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please don't be a work.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX3goqOnTzD/

Someone actually said "you're the only reason I watch", plus Matt Morgan rants about the midgets (who put on a better match than he could ever do).

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
He is so boring and a waste of space for new talent

New owners so it's time for a new roster. People can choose to be bitter about it or not but it's business

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
I'm not going to be upset if he is gone for good. That being said I have no problem with him if he stays. I can understand his frustration as he went from running with Eli to backing Bruce with little explanation. I think he has value as muscle like he has been and to help other guys get over. Also he could help bring some main stream attention to GFW with his appearances on Preacher and GLOW.

Reactions: Vic Capri

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Tyrus has been around for 3 years? Wow. Best thing he did was the backstage skit with EC3 where he was staring at a disco ball and EC3 was talking about all the therapy Tyrus went through to forget about that stuff.

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
I can hardly call him a waste of space, cause he's not doing anything.
But Prichard with bodyguard is a good idea, he better find a new one (Shera?)

·
WF's AKB Fan
5,755 Posts
Good for him. Wish more people would do something when they feel like they could be used better creatively, though just sitting at home seems like going in the wrong direction in regards to what you wish happened with your character. Suppose people didn't care that you didn't show up, you've just showed management that you are just a waste of space. Should be coming to work but keep bothering creative with ideas for what they could do with you. Show them you are there for work but that they can do something with you an that you've got some passion, because at least in my eyes, sitting at home because you're unhappy does not show that you're passionate about your work all the time, you're only passionate about it as long as you're being pushed.

Also lol at Morgan flipping the fuck out.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Get rid of him and fetch in Jack Hager as the bodyguard instead. I think Tyrus should go to Japan and work that style. He'll be well liked over there.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Assuming this is for real. If TNA hasn't treated him with respect then what does Tyrus call what WWE did to him?

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
Is probably a storyline but being honest the compnay should let him go, it's clear that they have nothing interesting for him, they got one chance to made him interesting and it was when it looked like he could betrayed EC3 but that went nowhere.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts