Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How come no one's thought of this before? I'll do my best. And to the clueless 12rs: no, not the son of Tywin.

Take a shot when...

- 'Wade Barrett', 'never' and 'world title' included in a post. Another one if topic unrelated (guaranteed)

- "Dolph Ziggler has the presence of [insert inanimate object]." Take another one if same post includes "Beside him [insert bland superstar] looks like Hogan/Austin/Rocky"

- any superstar debut thread turns into "Me want Ambrose/Moxley" (not including actual threads on said wrestler)

- declares legendary career without world titles a failure

- takes subtle shot at Daniel Bryan in a completely unrelated thread

- invalidates another poster's argument by whom they have in their avatar and/or signature

- gets called a broken record, another one if responds with 5 words or less

That's all I have for now. Feel free to add anything, try something non-wrestling (like video games, that's an entire different chapter). This isn't an attempt at your everyday butthurt Pyro rant, this is something similar turned into FUN. With alcohol!

Bottoms up.

·
"This is real..."
1,202 Posts

Reactions: SPCDRI

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Having alcohol poisoning once is enough for me.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,633 Posts
Being drunk the first time and having the worst pain in my head was once enough for me and will never do it again.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Drinking alone on a wrestling forum should probably be kept to a minimum of four times a week. Thankfully its Friday which means those statistics are void.

Bottoms up Pyro . the most successful and persistant troll on the planet.

:kanye2

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Be a great game if you plan on being a raging alcoholic in a couple hours :punk

·
Trump and Macron will Rule the World
3,313 Posts
your career does p. much suck if you don't win a world title in today's rasslin' business tbh. almost everyone gets at least one run with it.

spreading the wealth, brothers.

EDIT- Oops, didn't see the date of the thread. Just saw someone link it in the chatbox. Whatever.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.