Votes: 1 0.5%
  • CM Punk fans

Votes: 30 14.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
smarky fans that have to pick out everything they hate and complain about WWE being predictable despite spending hours on dirtsheets looking for spoilers.

Also "I hate Cena" blind hatred is annoying

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
TNA fans. I find them quite annoying how they are always going on about how WWE is for children and their product is somewhat for mature audiences.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Not children or Cena fans, because a lot of kids have good taste in real wrestling. I don't care for Cena, but who cares if a kid likes him? It's honestly not the end of the world, surprisingly.

I'm gonna go with Hardcore Wrestling Addicts, who complain about every single detail on a match, giving it like a hardcore movie critique's rating. Just watch it for the damn enjoyment.

·
Banned
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm gonna go with Hardcore Wrestling Addicts, who complain about every single detail on a match, giving it like a hardcore movie critique's rating. Just watch it for the damn enjoyment.
The poll choice is about 'hardcore', as in 'ultraviolent' wrestling fans.

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
- John Cena fans. and also girl fans in general.
- fans that strictly judge a wrestler off there in ring work rate and nothing else.
- CM Punk fans (although I think Punk is very talented)
- Negative fans. I'm halfway negative with half the stuff some of WWE puts out. But the fans that are non stop over the top negative.

That's probally just about the fans that I wouldn't really consider hate but I can't really relate to them or think in the same sense. I wouldn't be highly interested in having a deep Wrestling fan that falls in any of these categories. Does not mean I hate them though...they are what they are and I am what I am.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Hardcore rasslin fans. I don't see how you can watch a product just for the rasslin. Most rasslin matches are boring these days, unless it's between two decent stars.

The most annoying line is "To many promos not enough rassslinnn"

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
The stupid ones. Since they fall into literally every category I can't vote any category. But som people don't realise how retarded the shit that comes out of their mouths actually is.
- John Cena fans. and also girl fans in general.
- fans that strictly judge a wrestler off there in ring work rate and nothing else.
- CM Punk fans (although I think Punk is very talented)
- Negative fans. I'm halfway negative with half the stuff some of WWE puts out. But the fans that are non stop over the top negative.

That's probally just about the fans that I wouldn't really consider hate but I can't really relate to them or think in the same sense. I wouldn't be highly interested in having a deep Wrestling fan that falls in any of these categories. Does not mean I hate them though...they are what they are and I am what I am.
:mad:
So, it's wrong for the Jews to hate holocaust.
stellar use of logic there br0

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Jomosapiens and the blind cena/orton haters. And some of Bryans fans do my head in!!

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,787 Posts
Fans that always say that everything used to be better
The ones that really get under my skin are the ones who say this in practically every single comment. It's like, "Yes, we get it, you liked it a whole lot better x years ago! Can you elaborate on that and not just repeat the same soundbites over and over?"

1 - 20 of 189 Posts