Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been greatly impressed by what little I have seen with this guy. Creative needs to give him a big push as a heel. Agree?

Reactions: Ultimate Fanatic

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,834 Posts
FINALLY he doesn't even have to be a heel although he'd be great at it.

I can see this guy being one of those mysterious "why is he taking that guy out so silently for?" kinda guys

Love T rek

·
Registered
238 Posts
Umaga 2? Give him a couple more wicked moves, and you have a man that need not talk.

·
Registered
32 Posts
His ring work is fantastic and his finisher is damn impressive as well. He's a complete package. The wwe better not drop the ball on this one.
I don't see something fantastic in his ring work. His mic skill and gimmil are horrible, in WWE this things are main. If he get push for IC Champion, it will be a great luck.
P.S. sorry for my poor English and mistakes in this sentence

·
Registered
948 Posts
the complete package? let's see the man speak or a do a promo before claiming that. Right now he's scary looking and acting and good at both

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think he would be a good "Silent Assassin" type guy. To me a wrestler doesnt have to be flashy and be able to put out a good promo to be a superstar. His in ring ability is as good as anyone else in smackdown besides a couple obvious veteran.

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jericho doesn't mention him, which says a lot. To put it bluntly, the guy's ordinary; he brings nothing new to the WWE. What was it Obama said - you can put lipstick on a pig...???
80% of the guys they bring into the wwe now are ordinary. Juiceheads in man panties. To me he is alot more unique than anyone in the new or old nexus or any new talent they have brought in lately.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I'm a big Reks fan. He's a very talented worker for a man his size and plays his 'gimmick' very well. We haven't heard much out of him but that's fine with me because we already have a plethora of heels that get on the mic and drone on for days. He isn't quite ready for an IC feud but getting on SD every week and feuding with a face that's a step or 2 above him would be a good start.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I'm a big Reks fan. He's a very talented worker for a man his size and plays his 'gimmick' very well. We haven't heard much out of him but that's fine with me because we already have a plethora of heels that get on the mic and drone on for days. He isn't quite ready for an IC feud but getting on SD every week and feuding with a face that's a step or 2 above him would be a good start.
I totally agree and I believe that we can use him to put another wrestler over (Brodus Clay). Brodus Clay could simply act as his bodyguard and enforcer during a short time. I prefer Reks as a silent predator, but a bodyguard can be useful sometimes to destroy a wrestler who isn't alone and i wish to help Brodus "juggernaut" Clay (the only white savage samoan).

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Jericho doesn't mention him, which says a lot. To put it bluntly, the guy's ordinary; he brings nothing new to the WWE.
Have you seen 90% of these cloned scrubs being brought up from FCW? In a world where Heath Slater can wrestle Bret Hart during a PPV main event, Tyler Reks can easily be a star.

He actually stands out, which is more than can be said about a lot of the WWE roster.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I'm very impressed by him. He doesn't need to talk a whole lot, as his actions do more than enough talking. He's undefeated, so that's extra points for him. He has the ring ability, and the look. The mic work, well if you look at his mic work when he made his SD debut, he kept it short, sweet, simple, and to the point. I think that with that move he did to Curt Hawkins from the second turnbuckle the on the other day on superstars, combined with that burning hammer, we may have another true powerhouse like Brock Lesnar was or even Bill Goldberg when had his streak going on in WCW. I think a top rope flying elbow like "Macho Man" Randy Savage used to use, and an inverted tombstone piledriver would be two perfect additions to his moves.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
IC title push? Maybe. But i won't push him to the moon. I'd push Drew McIntyre, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, and Dolph Ziggler before him. These superstars i've just mentioned deserve a big push more, IMO.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts