Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to make a new thread cause the other one is just filled with people bitching about Kaval.

Anyways, was anyone else impressed with Tyler Reks? When I read the spoilers, I was pissed that Kaval lost, and it was made worse by the fact that I didn't know who the hell Tyler Reks was, but then I actually watched it and I have to say I'm impressed.

I realized that Kaval just finished having a 5 minute match with the Big Show of all people, so to say he got buried is fucking ridiculous. I didn't know who Tyler Reks was before hand, but then I noticed that Reks is an absolute beast. Great look, intimidating, and has a psychotic feel to him. I'm mad that Kaval lost, but at the same time I'm very interested in Reks. Can't wait to see what this guy can do and I think he may very well get a Sheamus push.

What are your thoughts on Tyler Reks?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
yeah, i was totally impressed by that Uso kid being all generic and shit. that was one of the Usos right?

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
His debut was ok. But yeah he looks like an absolute beast. Kinda reminds me of Predator a little. And we've seen a type of gimmick like that many times before so i doubt many people will get interested in him.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
He sucks

Cool finisher tho

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
yeah, i was totally impressed by that Uso kid being all generic and shit. that was one of the Usos right?
Haha. As he approached the ring, the camera was facing his back, and I honestly thought it was one of the Uso's.

The in-ring was pretty good. And having him win? Man, even better.

But, he'll probably end up another Eric Esssssscobar- qualified for Bragging Rights and we never see 'em again.
I'll counter myself on this one though, because Reks attacked a 'rookie'; a recent winner of nXt.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
It's stupid to build Kaval the way they did in that match with Show then have it taken away by a complete nobody. Who the fuck is Tyler Reks to be in a main event match on a PPV? It makes ZERO sense. Let's put over Kaval and have the crowd get behind him and then totally DESTROY it barely a minute later. Fucking stupid.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Looks like WWE is trying to make Tyler Reks the next Sheamus / Alberto Del Rio - come from out of nowhere, and become hot shit after 1 big win. We'll see where he's at after Bragging Rights.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
wow these comments are hardcore judgmental I mean remember the rock when he first debut with that wacky hair style only to become one of the biggest stars ever. Who knows maybe kaval will go to team raw their still is a spot open LOL

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I don't know if I like him or hate him; all I saw was Rob Zombie walk down the ramp, punch Kaval a few times, and do some kind of quasi inverted FU/AA bullshit, and now he's in the main event at a fucking PPV.

I guess by having Kaval win NXT, what they were really saying is, "Hey, we need a replacement for that 1-legged kid." Jesus Christ, I think Buff Bagwell was treated better when he arrived than Loki; I mean, even Crowbar 2.0 comes out of the back and beats him. Dayum...

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
I think Reks is decent. Will he be good for the long term? Not for sure yet. He seems like he has alot of potential similar to a Buff Bagwell in WWE or a Paul Burchill in ECW but will he be able to hang with the WWE bigboys?

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Who is this guy?

1 - 20 of 95 Posts