Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
his gimmick is awesome, great look, average ring skills. they should give him a push and a manager. The new WWE Champion..."The Demolition Man" Tyler Reks. how awesome sounds that ?

·
Registered
16,314 Posts
his gimmick is awesome, great look, average ring skills. they should give him a push and a manager. The new WWE Champion..."The Demolition Man" Tyler Reks. how awesome sounds that ?
I love Rekks but I will be happy enough if he has a strong mid card moment. As for main event it will depend how he and the WWE builds him :)

·
Registered
826 Posts
I think this guy made an account just to make this trolling thread haha

·
Banned
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's no trolling. The guy is better than most of the Raw and SmackDown superstars

·
Registered
826 Posts
it's no trolling. The guy is better than most of the Raw and SmackDown superstars
Okay, that definitely confirmed it

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
Not sure if he's main event material. But he definitely has something special about it. I really started liking him after he dropped the stupid surfer gimmick. He just needs to stay a little mysterious with the hair in front of his face etc.. maybe a nice midcard run soon though?

·
Registered
274 Posts
C´mon guys it´s HIS opinion. I personally don´t think that he´s main event material though. He would be better off somewhere in the midcard.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
WWE did try to give him a little push last year, but the fans failed to give a single fuck so they killed the push in it's tracks after only a few weeks.

·
Registered
491 Posts
All about opportunity and luck.

History lesson: There was a guy in the 80's who had the look and face appeal to be a star, but never got the mammoth-sized push to main event status, for some reason.

His name was Jim Powers.

Point being, without opportunity and luck, becoming a main event star in the wrestling business is easier said than done.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
This week in NXT.

His minipush last year was ridiculous. He never did something heelish after beating Kaval for the Bragging Rights spot. And was relegated to Superstars very soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts