·
Banned
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is their future?

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
If the Tag division is being seriously rebuilt and looking to start meaning something again, Reks and Hawkins could be beneficial to the division. They'd be the second tier guys who would wrestle a lot of tag team match but would get the occasional title shots once in a while. Either way, as a tag team wrestling mark, the more teams willing to help the division, the better.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
I was surprised when they pushed Reks last year and then dropped him .. the guy has talent .. but in this days we live in .. their appearance even if it was short and random means alot

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I voted for future tag team champions just because i love curt. but comeon guys lets be real...They will end up breaking up and will be fired.

·
Banned
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Both will be released by this year.
It would be weird if they released Hawkins, he's one half of the youngest Tag Team Champions in WWE history. Oh wait it's another thing ''you're not supposed to remember'' in the WWE fpalm

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
I'd like these guys to get a push into the main Raw/Smackdown show and get some title shots. Tag team wrestling is my favourite type, so in a revival of the division, these 2 could be a very handy team. Curt Hawkins has got a lot of talent, and from what I've seen of Reks, which admittedly isn't much, he could grow on me.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I like them both, but I don't they're exactly going places. I'm sorry, I really want them to become a mainstay tag team, but I just don't see it.

·
Premium Member
4,052 Posts
If they want to seriously rebuild the tag team division, then I'm all for it. At least they'd be able to get some airtime whenever possible.

·
Registered
315 Posts
The weird thing is with Reks that WWE seemed to sign him for the one and only reason being that TNA didnt get him, they didnt and havent seemed to think any further than that, i really want to see him pushed, hes a fantastic worker

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
I voted Gatecrashers V2, but I'm hoping tag team champions. Hawkins is my favorite wrestler currently in the WWE. I would love for him to be on the main show. I don't like his quote "sexy pants'" too much, and I think he needs to tone up the mid section a little bit more, but he's a good wrestler, so hopefully good things come for him.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts