Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now i know Tyler is just a newbie in the wwe. But he's very simular to the break out superstar Sheamus. Now i've watched superstars the other day and witnessed Recks winning over chris masters. This match seems a little off considering he wasnt dominating as much but dominated well in the end. He's a power house wrestler alright but is he any match for Sheamus?. Tyler did alright in Bragging Rights and had an early start to showing everybody what's he's capable of as you saw him taking Kaval's spot to bragging rights the other smackdown.

The Question is do you think this match will ever happen or is likely to happen if it ever does i can only see sheamus winning. Recks isn't as furious as Sheamus but that's my opinion

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If the match ever happens it should be a squash because Sheamus is 20 times better than Reks.
Yes that is true. But if these two fued after a few matches i rekon Recks could win. Also sheamus is kinda being looked at as a jobber from loosing to santino on raw

These two both have the in ring potential to keep a long fight going. But it might turn out to be a slow match from both of their sizes i guess

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reactions: Duberry

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
They are on different brands, and both are heels, so they definitely won't face-off anytime soon.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are on different brands, and both are heels, so they definitely won't face-off anytime soon.
So is Bryan and Ziggler theyre both on different brands but dosent stop their matches from happening. This fued can only start if Reks makes a confrontation with Sheamus after a match in a paperview then it can build from there .

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
I'm sorry but why the interest in this match? The WWE has given us no reason to give a shit about Reks and we just barely started accepting Sheamus.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
So is Bryan and Ziggler theyre both on different brands but dosent stop their matches from happening. This fued can only start if Reks makes a confrontation with Sheamus after a match in a paperview then it can build from there .
Bryan/Ziggler feud is mainly due to Smackdown Vs. Raw feud so they are allowed to have their matches taking place in both brands. Once the feud finishes they will go back and wrestle in their respective brand again.

Besides, i don't think Reks/Sheamus feud will draw any interest whatsoever from people. People barely even know who Tyler Reks is.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bryan/Ziggler feud is mainly due to Smackdown Vs. Raw feud so they are allowed to have their matches taking place in both brands. Once the feud finishes they will go back and wrestle in their respective brand again.

Besides, i don't think Reks/Sheamus feud will draw any interest whatsoever from people. People barely even know who Tyler Reks is.
yes thats true. Maybe if they put Reks through more matches he'll be noticed. But anyway how do people not know who Reks is he was on the smackdown team for bragging rights. Didnt anybody watch Bragging Rights ?

·
Registered
510 Posts
I thought Reks pretty much destroyed Masters and showing him outpowering a powerhouse means they probably have more in store for him than they do Masters. However, at the moment he is a million miles away from facing Sheamus in anything other than a squash match. He needs to feud with decent mid carders on Smackdown first and build himself up from there. I think he does have potential though.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
So, it is like this.

If Tyler Reks ever had a feud with MVP, he will be jobbed to MVP
If MVP has a feud with Drew, he will be jobbed to Drew
If Drew has a feud with Daniel Bryan, he will be jobbed to Bryan
If Bryan has a feud with Sheamus, he will be jobbed to Sheamus

So yeah, Reks is still pretty far from having a feud with Sheamus

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
If WWE made a Tyler Reks vs Sheamus match, they'd deserve their ratings dropping to TNA level. How much more bland can you possibly fit in? Why not throw in Swagger and Morrison too, so the audience can kill themselves.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Considering you and many others seem to have an absurd hatred towards Orton, why don't you include him? Oops, now I've mentioned him this will turn into another Orton isn't getting ratings thread.

Tyler Reks has been here for a few weeks, but he hasn't impressed me yet. Sheamus is over. There is no two ways about it, him losing to Santino means nothing and he loses no credibility. Surprise results happen all the time, clearly it was part of the Morrison program they have to push him, and he'll use that a method to mock Sheamus to further their mini-feud.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts