Wrestling Forum banner

Tyler Breeze's PG gimmick

4531 64
Can anyone take this guy seriously?

He has one of the corniest gimmicks I've ever seen, and that's saying something.

I don't care how good a wrestler he is, he will go absolutely nowhere with this gimmick. I cringe every single time I hear his music, see his selfie stick and see him smiling like a little bitch.

Get this shit off my TV screen.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

· Ελευθερί&#
4,702 Posts
I love the entrance and the corniness but I can't see Tyler Breeze being anything other then another Fandango/Adam Rose.
Same here. I enjoy him, but I could definitely see him going the same route as Fandango did.

· Banned
432 Posts
She seems pretty ugly for a diva. Don't know why she is fighting men straight away.

· Registered
1,781 Posts
ooooohi dont like this pg gimmick all pg gimmicks suck. theres a difference between good pg and bad pg. hulk hogan is pg and worked in 2002 to the point where he got the belt again. as much as people shit on the corny 1995 episodes of raw wed all prefer them to this stale diluted corporate stuff. (the worst stuff about wwf in the early to mid 90s was that it was dated.)

breeze was and is great in nxt BUT was booked shit in NXT!!! guys that were booked GOOD in NXT are doing horribly. whT chance does breeze have?

· Registered
1,777 Posts
Breeze is awesome...but let's face it: He is a jobber to the stars. He just really is, and that's fine. He was a jobber to the stars on NXT, and he is a jobber to the stars on the Main Roster. He is a good wrestler, but not an exceptional one. Heath Slater, another example. Charisma, mic work, good skills in the ring...but a jobber.

I don't have a problem with him being a jobber at all. Or being a low-midcarder. At best he will be a Tag champ or IC champ. And that's saying a lot, because I don't think he will make it that far.

· Registered
290 Posts
There's nothing 'cool' about Breeze's gimmick op.

· Registered
1,781 Posts
Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt are heels and I like both of them, so does that mean Tyler Breeze is a better heel?
therese no such thing as a good heel. traditionalists want heels to be booed for any reason (meaning john cena and roman reigns are heels) and have to be weak and cowardly unless theyre built like king kong bundy.

but nowadays the only heels that get booed have "x pac heat" kevin owens is seen as a great heel but everyone loves him. jericho had this issue too. he was having people ask him to sign stuff "gelatinous tapeworm" and at the time jericho sacrificed his merchandiced paycheck and judging how much of a shill now emphasises his dedication.

we all hated triple h im 2000 but we like watching him as the ultimate heel. back then he was feuding with the top faces ever (excluding hogan savage and warrior) now the only big babyface is john cena and his foes get over for feuding with him when it should be the other way around.

· Registered
3,543 Posts

· Registered
384 Posts
I honestly can't see him lasting very long with that gimmick. I like the guy and I appreciate the fact that they actually gave him a gimmick but I just don't see him going anywhere with it. He will most likely be restricted to Smackdown at best sort of like Stardust is. Thats if they don't stick him in Main Event.

I hope I'm wrong, but it seems highly unlikely.

· Banned
6,472 Posts
Everyone in my household is giving him good ole X-Pac heat. Stupidest shit I've seen for a long time, which is depressing really because the guy looks like he can go, but his gimmick is the pits, another corny PG goofball shtick that will never get over and I bet we'll see him dropped from TV in 2 months tops.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.