Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4,724 Posts
He'll get brought in after Wrestlemania. I don't expect much. Then again, I think he was WAY overrated in Ring of Honor.

· Registered
3,749 Posts
I'd personally see Tyler getting called up very soon .Probably after WM.

I'd expect him to probably go to Smackdown for some reason.Maybe as a member of The Corre or something ,or even Nexus on Raw.Either that or he'll be a regular mid carder after a while.

How is he progressing in FCW actually havn't watched it in ages?Has his move set changed a lot ,yes?

· Registered
6,122 Posts
I'd personally see Tyler getting called up very soon .Probably after WM.

I'd expect him to probably go to Smackdown for some reason.Maybe as a member of The Corre or something ,or even Nexus on Raw.Either that or he'll be a regular mid carder after a while.

How is he progressing in FCW actually havn't watched it in ages?Has his move set changed a lot ,yes?
His move-set is pretty much the same from everything I've seen. There's no Phoenix Splash or anything big yet though. It looks like he's becoming the face of FCW, which means they'll delay bringing him up, which sucks. He won a tournament thing, the Jack Briscoe classic FCW 15 or something like that. So he's doing pretty well for himself.

· ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,325 Posts
He's not ready yet for the main roster. Just keep him in FCW for another 6 months and have him win the FCW championship and have him have a 2 month reign then finally getting his call up to Smackdown in around September.

· Registered
3,749 Posts
His move-set is pretty much the same from everything I've seen. There's no Phoenix Splash or anything big yet though. It looks like he's becoming the face of FCW, which means they'll delay bringing him up, which sucks. He won a tournament thing, the Jack Briscoe classic FCW 15 or something like that. So he's doing pretty well for himself.
God's last gift?I knew the phoenix splash would be gone ,yet to see one in a wwe ring ,it's a shame.Good to know he's progressing well.I'll watch the videos posted under ,thanks.

· Registered
6,122 Posts
God's last gift?I knew the phoenix splash would be gone ,yet to see one in a wwe ring ,it's a shame.Good to know he's progressing well.I'll watch the videos posted under ,thanks.
Yep, he's used GLG a few times.

· Registered
7,601 Posts
Is there really any need to bring yet another wrestler up from FCW already seeing as there are very few established names on the roster as a whole already and it probably being a good year or two before the majority do establish themselves. I like Tyler Black and thought he was very good all round in ROH but that doesn't mean that he should be called up straight away and work on the main roster.

Look at how long CM Punk was down in the developmental before he came through on ECW and you can see that rushing is not the best idea, i look at Bryan Danielson now in WWE and then look back at how he was in ROH and it is like two different people and that is because he was rushed up to the main roster in my opinion. Don't get me wrong i am certainly not saying Bryan Danielson was rushed in regards to his in ring work because he has very few if any at all equals in that department but he and Sonny Siaki, Low Ki and recently Austin Aries are great examples of being great in ROH doesn't mean they will be great in WWE.

My expectations for the reason i just gave above are quite low as then i will not be disappointed in whatever happens for Tyler Black in WWE, if he ends up like CM Punk then i will be very happy because i rate Tyler Black but if he ends up like Low Ki i will not be shocked either. If though he were to be called up anytime soon then he would have to go to SmackDown as a mid card face seeing how there are more heel's on SmackDown than face's but then if he did go to Raw and as a heel i guess Danielson/Black for the US title may just provide a few great matches.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.