Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDWEPUj7lyE

found this little gem searching on youtube, must of been some fan shooting it obviously - but cool none the less

hope they do him justice in the WWE, but who knows

(i wasnt sure how to embed a youtube video as ive never done so before, but theres a link)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
Fuck, when he went for that vertical suplex, I thought for a second he was about to hit God's Last Gift. Anyone know what he's using in FCW as a finisher?

Thanks for sharing.

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,564 Posts
Seth looks great, as always. Even Richie looked better than I've seen him in the past. Which is great for WWE's future. Even more bright young stars on the way.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Looked like they worked well together. I look forward to seeing both of them in the future.

·
Registered
559 Posts
its insane that thats the kid ricky would bring to the ring with him! but looks like wwe is gonna have good workers coming up. excited =)

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
On his Formspring, he says they haven't told him not to use any of his old finishers, so I presume he's just waiting to see what works and what doesn't.
I'm gonna assume that means they've specifically told him to end matches with a different move, and he doesn't want to blow GLG as a signature. I'm always pessimistic about these things, though.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,974 Posts
I'd be amazed if anyone in WWE developmental can take God's Last Gift without getting injured.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts