Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two Worlds II is an upcoming game. Here is a short info of this game: The Temptation expands the RPG adventure by introducing new game content, extending gameplay and providing you with the answers to many questions and mysteries which arose in the main story. Besides several well-known regions of Antaloor, there are also completely new territories to explore.
Two Worlds II is available at GameSpot for pre order. Excited to know your views on this game.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Dude , Two Worlds #1 SUCKED big time , I have no expectations out of Two Worlds 2 , and probably won't buy it :/

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I will rent it for a laugh, only if i Literally have no games to play. the first game was the hands down worse game on the xbox but was funny for the wrong reasons

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,463 Posts
Yeah, the first one was a clusterfuck. The new one has had a lot longer time to develop (they had to practically rush Two Worlds and then they got screwed out of their potential game engine. The new game could be good. I'm kind of looking forward to it since its the closest we'll get to The Witcher on consoles until Witcher 2 (if it comes out for consoles).

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Yeah, the first one was a clusterfuck. The new one has had a lot longer time to develop (they had to practically rush Two Worlds and then they got screwed out of their potential game engine. The new game could be good. I'm kind of looking forward to it since its the closest we'll get to The Witcher on consoles until Witcher 2 (if it comes out for consoles).
christ if youre looking forward to playing this because the witcher isnt coming soon, you desperately need some good RPGS in your life. Witcher was awful as well.

·
Indeed
16,945 Posts
This game will probably be better than Arcania: A Gothic Tale, but Dragon Age II is being released next year, so I have no interest in Two Worlds II. Plus, the first game was incredibly buggy and clunky.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
The guy from the first Two Worlds(you all know the one I'm talking about)is a public masturbater.

But I'd rather eat dog shit than play Two Worlds again. So I doubt I'm going to like the second one.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
While I understand the first one sucked huge balls (I had the misfortune of playing it), to discount the 2nd one entirely is a bit premature to me. If they fixed all the problems with the first one then I would have nothing against playing it. Probably still wouldn't be anything amazing, but if they fixed everything it would at least be a lot better.

If I approached every 2nd game like that I never would have touched Assassin's Creed 2, as the first one was a piece of shit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts