Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A follower asked him if we'd see Kevin Nash in the WWE, to which JR replied:

I don't know Kevin's official contract status. Would love to see him in a final, final at a wrestlemania. Could happen I guess.
In regards to another follower asking JRs thoughts on an Undertaker vs Sting, he replied:

Sting vs. Undertaker has sizzle but that ship may have sailed unfortunately.
I'd love to see Nash back in the WWE. As for Sting and Undertaker, i'd have to agree with JR, that match is meaningless to me now (and I never thought i'd hear myself say that).

·
Premium Member
11,834 Posts
Nash already tweeted "no WWE". Sting in the WWE Hall of Fame is a possibility, but I don't know if he will ever wrestle in a WWE ring.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Nash already tweeted "no WWE". Sting in the WWE Hall of Fame is a possibility, but I don't know if he will ever wrestle in a WWE ring.
Yeah, I doubt he'd ever wrestle. He prides himself on never wrestling in the WWE. If he wants to give that up, sure, one last match at Wrestlemania against The Undertaker would be amazing. But, really, it should've happened a decade ago.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
It'd be cool if they just got Sting to sign a 1 match deal even , Sting Vs. Taker At WM27 , even if they gotta pay him like a million dollars for one match I think every wrestling fan in the world would want to see that match

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Could Taker carry Sting to a passable match? Why would sting join WWE just to lay down for Taker, and then retire?
I doubt it will happen.

·
Premium Member
43,668 Posts
Nash & Sting are done IMO. The time to do a Taker Vs. Sting match would have been back in 2001 & up until around 2007 (Both Sting & Taker looked great that year). Now? Not so much. Both men are falling apart physically & it just wouldn't be the kind of match we would have imagined 10 years ago.

As for Nash & Sting coming to WWE, I can't imagine what they could do that would be that great. I've been calling for them to leave TNA for a long time.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing Kevin Nash in the WWE one more time. He can bury the Nexus.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
I'd rather they just re-sign with TNA. They fit in better there and have so much history with so many people there. What would Nash or Sting do in WWE now other than get inducted into a joke of a HOF? There's nobody left in WWE that they have history with.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,970 Posts
Nash was on PWR recently and said "You might see me in the Royal Rumble", take that with a grain a salt of course.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I would rather not see either in the WWE. Neither can put on any passable matches now so why should the current roster (nearly all of which have picked up their game and are putting on pretty good matches lately) step aside for 2 over the hill has-beens. Just because the Sting vs Taker match might bring in a few dollars doesn't mean it should happen. Besides, a lot of people wouldn't give a shit about the match and in doing so bring the Undertakers cred down a shit load.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I am going to reiterate my idea that we just put up a stickied Twitter thread in General - to put a cap on the amount of threads that get started with shit like this. What does this tell us about anything? JR is just answering questions, he's not trying to hint at stuff one way or another.

If I tweet him right now and ask him if he'd love to see Austin vs CM Punk at WM, no matter what his reply is to that question - it doesn't make it any more likely.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I am going to reiterate my idea that we just put up a stickied Twitter thread in General - to put a cap on the amount of threads that get started with shit like this. What does this tell us about anything? JR is just answering questions, he's not trying to hint at stuff one way or another.

If I tweet him right now and ask him if he'd love to see Austin vs CM Punk at WM, no matter what his reply is to that question - it doesn't make it any more likely.
Oh please, you saw the thread title, move the fuck along if it bothers you that much. J.R is a talent scout, J.R's opinion stands for something, if J.R goes to Vince and says, "this guy is a free agent, you should sign him", Vince is going to think about it. Sure this outcomes will probably never, ever happen. J.R's a likeable guy, people want to see what he tweets (I know I do).

9 Constructive posts we're made, you come in and moan like a Grandpa complaining about the noise of the kids soccer game outside. This is a forum, people come here to discuss things and share opinions, not have threads locked away in stickies most people can't be arsed to read to suit your thread-OCD.

EDIT: On a side note, if we're moaning like 70 year olds, while we're at it i'll complain about your ridiculous effluvia of a signature, that takes up a quarter of a thread page and only a 13 year old would find funny.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
It'd be cool if they just got Sting to sign a 1 match deal even , Sting Vs. Taker At WM27 , even if they gotta pay him like a million dollars for one match I think every wrestling fan in the world would want to see that match
Nope, I wouldn't care in the least. I didn't watch WCW, and Sting is WAYYYYYYYYY past his prime. That match would hold absolutely no meaning to me.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I would love to see Big Sexy on commentary, and as for Sting, I would love to see him come in and possible lead a faction or something, not really wrestle much at all just train some young guys.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
would love to see big kev in the wwe one last time. possibly working a program with returning shawn michaels if michaels decided to give it a go one last time. i dont care what you guys say..sting can still go..the guy still has it. people are talking about he is past his prime and stale. stale maybe, because he continues to wrestle in the same tna main event carosel everytime. there's nothing new or fresh for him to do in tna so it seems that he is stale. if sting were to make the jump to the wwe he would be treated like royalty in my opinion because vince knows that sting would make a boat load of money for the company and the more money stings makes for the company the more money sting makes for himself. by being in tna and working such a limited schedule all these years, sting still has a couple years left in the business. outside of the nagging injuries that most superstars have the guy can still perform to a high level. and he is great on the mic. can you imagine the rating number and the drawing power of sting vs cena, sting vs hhh, sting vs randy orton, sting vs cm punk and ofcourse sting vs the undertaker. to all the people that think that sting vs the undertaker is a ship that has sailed you must be out your mind. if vince were to somehow get these two guys in the ring the wrestling world would cum in its pants. all eyes would be on that feud and to say that you would be interested is ludicrous. just out of respect for the business you would watch it. i just finish watching mcfoley (age 234) vs ric flair (age 538) in a hardcore match. these guys are verterans. they know how to put on a good show and a feud between taker and sting would mean $$$$. thats what vince wants. dollars.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I wouldn't want to see Sting wrestle the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. WWE prides themselves on home grown talent so Vince would never EVER put Sting over Taker. Plus why would they risk losing the Undertaker's Streak to Sting. I feel that the deck would be stacked against Sting.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts