Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess mission accomplished for Vince ;)

The nexus shirt and armband are in the top five sellers at the moment (at 1 and 5 respectively). Getting Cena in the group has managed to increase the sales of Nexus merch, great work from the WWE management and Vince. Cena himself has six merch's selling in the top 10 (excluding these two Nexus merch's).

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jesus christ you guys and merch top ten threads. This is almost as bad as those 31 page debates in TNA boards about Impact ratings.
Well, there was a report recently that said Vince isn't happy with Nexus merch sales. And now there are two of them in top 5. That is drastic improvement.

Involved in 8 of the top 10 sellers? Wow, impressive.

Cena's a machine!
Yeah, that's right. And people still wonder why Cena isn't turning heel. ;)

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
So, this is economic forum now?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Im buying the Nexus shirt when I get my check which is hopefully after work today.

Lol, the Cenation are taking this to heart and following Cena into Nexus.
maybe vince will see this and decide to turn cena. it could happen i guess.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
and this shows why vince mcmahon is a billionaire and the people on this site are not. john cena has now manage to take the sales of failing merchandise and increase them dramatically within a two week time frame. this shows the drawing power of cena and its not just children either. orton couldnt have increased the nexus sales and still remain a top seller of his own. john cena is the man. its that simple. people that hate cena are now by cena gear cuz he is on the bad side.. people that love cena are preaching his catchphrase...loyalty and respect. only other person i believe that could have increased the nexus sales is hhh.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
cena should be leader of nexus and then make other members of nexus do humiliating things like do promo where heath slater is working at wendy's for day or wade barrett is made to crawl around on his hands and knees around the ring

·
I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
767 Posts
cena should be leader of nexus and then make other members of nexus do humiliating things like do promo where heath slater is working at wendy's for day or wade barrett is made to crawl around on his hands and knees around the ring
Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself my friend.

And it'll be interesting to see if come Monday, the younger fans are actually wearing any Nexus t-shirts.

Although somehow I doubt it.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
and this shows why vince mcmahon is a billionaire and the people on this site are not. john cena has now manage to take the sales of failing merchandise and increase them dramatically within a two week time frame. this shows the drawing power of cena and its not just children either. orton couldnt have increased the nexus sales and still remain a top seller of his own. john cena is the man. its that simple. people that hate cena are now by cena gear cuz he is on the bad side.. people that love cena are preaching his catchphrase...loyalty and respect. only other person i believe that could have increased the nexus sales is hhh.

Yeah, these are reasons why I think Vince will never want to make any change to Cena's character. The money he is able to pull at the moment is just too much to risk for a heel turn. Cena is a cash cow for Vince.

·
Registered
887 Posts
They will probably make Nexus Cena shirts with some kind of big N and the Never Give Up slogan and then kids will wear them whilst watching Cena pretend that he doesn't want to be in the Nexus...oh the irony.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts