Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This was my old name but i can't get on it so.........i am just gonna put these in mar sig

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i don't see anything good about yours, all i see is goofy shit that could be thought or made by a little girl!!!

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
I just have that there until Halloween, then I am putting my old one back. Ask anyone, mine is much better than those...

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
X-CUTIONERS said:
i don't see anything good about yours, all i see is goofy shit that could be thought or made by a little girl!!!
Meh. Have a look at his other banners then we'll see what you say.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
The point is that your banners aren't that hard to make. Almost anybody can do transparent lines nowadays, and yeah. And let me tell you, you didn't help yourself any by jumping down the throat of the first person to insult you.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did i say this sig is fuckin spectacular, or the best................UH NO, so he says nothin special, some of the shit he comes up with isn't worth that shit too, all you guys can jump to his side it don't matter, but he is no god to banners not even close!!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
When did anyone even mention he was :confused: All he did was made a point that those banners 'weren't anything special' and he has a good point.

I'm not having a go at you, but you dont need to jump down everyones neck when you get a critism. It how you improve.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Boater921 said:
OZ is a god in banners. Don't dis the god of banners!
Right there^^^ and i just wanted to show them off, cuz it was mah first time to do the cuts in them like slashes, and plus i can do way betta

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
You put them up for people to give you their opinions. So I did. If you can't handle that, than keep your stuff to yourself.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well ok, mah bad, you are a good banner maker, and you guys are right so, :)

·
Registered
629 Posts
this is just one big spam topic so it's locked

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.