Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Re: Two new Mr. Anderson T-Shirts are now available at ShopTNA.com - check them out n

I think they both suck honestly. Better than his 'people are fake' shirt but still bad.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Re: Two new Mr. Anderson T-Shirts are now available at ShopTNA.com - check them out n

The asshole shirt is mine! lol.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts

They're kinda plain, but I guess that's the look they're going for.

Oh, and it's about time.

·
Registered
710 Posts

But seriously, they couldn't do better than that? it looks like one of those cheap shirts people can buy at carnivals.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts

They could do alot better than that. Those shirts are awful.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts

But seriously, they couldn't do better than that? it looks like one of those cheap shirts people can buy at carnivals.
Well, coming from a guy who's very artistic, I'm thinking that they're going for a simple look to make the text stand out. I'd definitely add some more actual designs to the shirt, but that's just me.

Besides, they're going to sell like wildfire anyway, so I don't think TNA cares tooo much.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts

All they had to do was create a shirt that said "Nice guys always finish last" on the back and in the front "Thank god I'm an asshole". Highest selling TNA shirt right there.

·
Prince of Perversion
1,170 Posts

Wow those are terrible

·
Banned
1,210 Posts

TNA's graphics department needs to be fired along with Ferara; this is awful.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts

Those are so awful looking I thought they were fake at first.

Say what you will about WWE, but their Kennedy t-shirts have those ones beat.

I'd also like to note the irony that there's a donkey on the second shirt when Anderson is a hardcore Republican.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts

Why the fuck would they not make the shirt say

"Nice people finish last,Thank god im a asshole"

Just Asshole ont he front is pretty stupid.

The entire point was the line he said which was real funny.

NIce guys finish last thank god im a asshole

that line is brilliant.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts