Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PWInsider.com is reporting that the TNA contracts of Daffney and Amazing Red are both set to expire in the next couple of months. So far TNA has not offered either one a new deal.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
I think Daffney has been on the shelf since Rosie Botch-A-Love almost killed her. I really do hope she resigns because I doubt WWE would fit her into a good role. As for Red, he doesn't do a ton for me.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In the coming days will expire contracts:

Rhino (leaves)
Amazing Red (I think it goes)
Daffney (as above)
Mick Foley (leaves)
Hernandez (leaves? Possible)
Sting (may leave)
Young (I think it remain)
Raven (leaves)
Kiyoshi (remain)

In addition to Sabu, who as we know it will not remain after TP.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
They should keep Red and find him some FEUD.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Daffney was already signed by WWE, and didn't get past OVW! Anyways I hope they resign her, Amazing Red I couldn't careless about never, never did, never will.
Do you know the reason for it? I'm curious because she's a great wrestler with a huge personality. I enjoyed her Shimmer work.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
If they let go of Red they are fuckin retards. Hes got the potential to be the Rey Mysterio of that company.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Glad Red is heading out, the guy just screams INDY to me. He needs to be totally repackaged if he is going to be used on national TV.

Hate to see Daffney go though, she is unique and could make for an excellent valet. I will never forget her with Crowbar in WCW, it was one of the few highlights of the end of WCW.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
If they let go of Red they are fuckin retards. Hes got the potential to be the Rey Mysterio of that company.
No, he doesn't. Rey is Latino, that is what the draw is. He brings in viewers in Mexico.

Red has no ability to draw anything, especially if he isn't repackaged. His best case scenario is being an Evan Bourne or Christopher Daniels level draw someday, and even that is a stretch. He has no shot at being another Rey Jr.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
No, he doesn't. Rey is Latino, that is what the draw is. He brings in viewers in Mexico.

Red has no ability to draw anything, especially if he isn't repackaged. His best case scenario is being an Evan Bourne or Christopher Daniels level draw someday, and even that is a stretch. He has no shot at being another Rey Jr.
First of all Red IS Latino...

Second of all TNA hasnt given red a legit chance. Where did his push go with Don West? Oh thats right down the gutter like 90% of TNAs angles. Plus TNA doesn't advertise. So how is anybody gonna know that an amazing talent like Red even exists? Especially when hes part of a division that seems non existent...

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Daffney was already signed by WWE, and didn't get past OVW! Anyways I hope they resign her, Amazing Red I couldn't careless about never, never did, never will.
The problem is, Daffney is 35 now (based on her wiki page, i don't know if it's true, but i just assume it is), i doubt they will sign her for that reason alone. I hope they will sign her though, she's unique and she will add more diversity in the diva roster.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts