Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the threads on Dolph leaving Vickie, or Swagger and Vickie turning on Dolph got me thinking. Right now it appears that Vickie may be challenged by a new top notch, powerful Diva, Eve. With her new power, Eve has some new stroke around the way. Vickie has also had this type of power, and it just makes me wonder if their will be some heat between these two, over a power struggle of the WWE. I don't care what anyone says about Vickie she is still drawing heat, and Eve is on her way as well. "Hoski" chants will start picking up eventually all over the arenas that they visit.

Is it possible Eve forces Dolph away from Vickie in order for him to be successful? Dolph eventually turns heel due to Eve's ridiculous advancements towards him, and unreasonable request of him. The irony would be that the man that calls himself "The Show Off" would feel like he was nothing other object for Eve to show off. If Dolph does well, then Eve moves up, and he realizes she is just using him, which causes him to turn "face". By this time you enter in a "heel" Zach Ryder who finally gets back with Eve.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
There have been a lot of "Eve and Dolph" threads in the time I've been here.

They've ALL been shot down by retarded Ziggler marks.

But ALL of them I've seen have been posted before Eve's rise in heel-popularity / 'management' storyline, so the people who once said 'no' will probably say 'yes'.

I don't want a face Vickie, though. I don't see how that would work. She'd be a terrible face.

·
Six Point Terror
894 Posts
I really can't see Vickie as a face, but also don't really see Vickie and Eve going against each other. If anything they'll align, but don't see that happening either.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
I really can't see Vickie as a face, but also don't really see Vickie and Eve going against each other. If anything they'll align, but don't see that happening either.
Pretty much this. Vickie will never work as a face and I doubt they'd ever have a heel v heel Diva feud (they won't hardly ever do that with the male superstars)

So I say the WWE would either eventually align them or they will just keep the 2 apart.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Loser leaves Raw stipulation with Eve having Dolph, and Vickie having Swagger. Swagger loses, and thus Vickie has to leave Raw. Vickie is then forced on Smackdown where she is now under the same type of employment as Teddy Long, or at least treated the same as such. This would then prompt her to eventually join AW Global, and become his newest talent. AW Global would be approved by John, and thus rendering Eve powerless vs Vickie who could then remain heel.

This furthers the Eve/Dolph angle with Dolph eventually turning face as a result of Eve's demands, and hostile ways. The show finally gets a strong face in Dolph who could then work off of the heel heat from Eve. She would then be prompted to find someone to destroy him, and my vote goes for a new, and improved, heel Zach Ryder. Those two getting back together after what she did to Ryder would definitely paint him as a heel should he align with her.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Dolph should drop Vickie and replace her with her daughter from FCW. That would be the greatest low blow to the Cougar.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts