Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has this ever happened before? I cant recall a company that i know of where its been done.

I can really see this happening at survivor series.

First off Cena screws Orton to give Wade the gold and being a superman of his word then delivers good on his promise to give Barrett the beating of his life. Then Cena grabs a mic and apologises to the WWE universe and to Randy but says he had no other option, and now his side of the bargain is done he is free of Nexus. He also says he will do all he can to make sure that Wade doesn't keep the belt for long.

AWESOME!!! Miz runs down to the ring pointing out that Cena is still in his ref shirt and what better way to get back at all the weeks of humiliation he has suffered at the hands of Barrett than to referee a title match right now!

Miz hands Cena the briefcase and Cena calls for the bell to start the match. At this point Nexus members could run in and get beaten away by Cena and Miz or just not interfere, turning their backs on Barrett.

Miz hits the SCF on Barrett and Cena counts the 1-2-3 and hands the belt to Miz.

Look at how this really keeps a lot of momentum on a lot of contenders.

Orton was screwed, so doesnt look weak.
Barrett was screwed so is in legit contention.
Cena now free from Nexus can go after the belt himself.
Miz as champ can have these guys chasing him while fighting each other.

It could culminate in a fatal four way at a near ppv as the build up to WM starts.

This would mix things up while not hurting anyone and create a real buzz on at the top of the card for a change.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Um yeah, everyone's kinda expecting this tbh. Its the most likely option. There are already several threads on it where this is mentioned.

Honestly, there are son many variables though, its impossible to know who's winning.

·
Asuka
96,360 Posts
Sure it's happened before, Cena and Batista were first time champions at WrestleMania 21. There's probably been other instances as well, but yeah, that definately happened. Or do you mean the same title? If so, I'm sure it still has.

Anyway, that scenario's already been proposed, but I like it. Barrett wins the belt, and Miz wins the belt, and Miz keeps the belt, which I like even more, as I think Miz > Barrett. However, I can't deny that Barrett is placed as a higher priority and I just don't know if I can believe that his first reign is going to last 2 minutes, after all this build up. His second I can see but his FIRST? While it would make sense in the context of the storyline, it's too big of a leap of faith for me to trust that scenario. WWE has invested so much time into Wade Barrett chasing the title, that for it to be over that quickly is not a road I can see being travelled.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I don't see how Cena could be the ref since he's not a real ref and is only authorized to officiate the Barrett/Orton match.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
The Miz makes me want to punch babies and is overrated on the IWC.

Barrett makes me want to punch babies more, and is more overrated than Turkey on Thanksgiving.

Mizerible > I want to shoot myself in the head with a Barrett .50 Calibre.

·
Asuka
96,360 Posts
I don't see how Cena could be the ref since he's not a real ref and is only authorized to officiate the Barrett/Orton match.
WWE does whatever they want. This is the same company who allowed Paul Heyman to perform the count when RVD cashed in his MITB on an ECW PPV, even though it was a WWE produced PPV where Paul Heyman wasn't the owner.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
WWE does whatever they want. This is the same company who allowed Paul Heyman to perform the count when RVD cashed in his MITB on an ECW PPV, even though it was a WWE produced PPV where Paul Heyman wasn't the owner.
Good point.

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
The Miz makes me want to punch babies and is overrated on the IWC.

Barrett makes me want to punch babies more, and is more overrated than Turkey on Thanksgiving.

Mizerible > I want to shoot myself in the head with a Barrett .50 Calibre.
Very creative...

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
After the three count Cena can just walk out disgusted with himself. Nexus could all come to the ring while Barrett is celebrating pick him up on there shoulders as Barrett said and powerbomb him and walk out with Otunga as new leader. (Seeing as Otunga seems to be trying to make them realise there all people not slaves). Then Orton hits and RKO after recovering from wasteland then leaves Barrett laying in the ring. Then Miz can cash in bringing Charles Robinson to the ring with him.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts